Wednesday 13 September 2006

The Devil made me do it.


When Old Knudsen was being subjected to his 4 hard years of education he resented every moment of it," please mummy" I'd beg," let me work down the pit", " maybe in another couple of years little Knudsen, when you're 12", she'd say, I don't think she remembered my name half the time, my brothers Gustave and Lars were the favourites so half the time my name would end up Guslars then she would just give up and say "hey you" .

The school I attended was a small one on top of a hill with a winding path to it, my Teachers were Miss McNichols a mean woman with thickly lacquered bulletproof grey hair and horn rimmed glasses, her preferred method of punishment was beating with a ruler on the hands, she taught most subjects, and must of had eyes in the back of her head under the hair somewhere, my only other teacher was young Mr Caldwell, a red headed man with a moustache that belonged on a man 20 years his senior, maybe he thought it gave him authority, he taught English, usually he was flying into rages and throwing things across the room, or he was canning someone who got wrong answers or just didn't do well enough for his liking, of course when faced with unreasonable authority figures Old Knudsen tends to push back, hence this badly punctuated piece of crap , all I learned was to not show pain when he swung that cane, he hated that, he enjoyed making the boys whimper and cry.
I'm sure if hes still alive he would be on some sex offender's database somewhere.

I was looking at the story of the American teacher that had sex with her 14 year old pupil, which one? you may ask, Debra Lafave, the pretty blonde one that danced in her underwear in front of her web cam, she may be very attractive as she has been quick to point out which is why she thinks she got so much attention from the press, as she stated ,"sex sells" have you ever taken your eyes of her boobs to notice her face? vacant is one way I'd put it, even while doing her wee dance, is that her sexy look or is there just no one home? she said her little school friend that she shagged must be feeling guilty because he ratted her out, yep conceitedness is an attractive trait.

Just like in the 90's we had people who were unfaithful claiming to be sex addicts as if this was really and actual disease, you know like Alcoholism, no one forced them, now we have this teacher and anyone else that flips out claiming to be Bi-Polar, something you can't test for with a blood test but is now starting to be the key excuse, I pity those nutcases that have the illness but can manage not to go around shagging 14 year old boys, now Old Knudsen who is suffering from chronic blue balls asks this, where are all these sex mad crazy women? I'm here and I have access to soap if you're picky, and where were the hot sex mad women when Old Knudsen was 14? yeah its always someone else, the only reason the boy 'ratted her out' was, well I'd be telling everyone too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any excuse to put up a picture of a half-naked woman, you sexist
pervert, why haven't you called me back? did I do something wrong? was the golden showers going a bit too far? call me.

Old Knudsen said...

It wasn't you, it was me, and aye on a first date that was a bit rough.

Old Knudsen said...

Ok, fishing for compliments is it? I thought the pictures you sent were very artistic, I didn't mind the saggy boobs, a bit of make up would of been good, and 3 black men was enough, 6 is pushing it, less is more.
Keep them coming (so to speak)