Wednesday 6 September 2006

A Guilty Pleasure


I have to admit that I kind of look forward to a Hollywood great dying, the main reason is that when the news comes out they put a load of his movies on the telly, if he /or she (yeah right) was a big enough star it might go on for a week or two, Stars like John Wayne may die only once but the tributes go on, when Rod Steiger died, Old Knudsen wasn't very impressed, very forgettable, as will be Mickey Rooney, Elizabeth Taylor will be known for the crap she did with Richard Burton and that shirt lifter James Dean (another overrated actor), now Old Knudsen is looking forward to the demise of Clint Eastwood and Charlton Heston (who is in God's waiting room) lets hope they don't kick the bucket on the same week, that would really mess with my T.V. viewing, does that make me sound selfish? like I give a shit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Old Knudsen on yet another brillant post, you are the man.

Anonymous said...

You tell it like it is, you're a God among Bloggers.

Anonymous said...

Charlton Heston had no guns..did he?

Old Knudsen said...

That great of the silver screen and the NRA has old timers disease I'm sure he has guns all over, not that he can remember where, that Peter Jackson of Fahrenheit 9/11 took advantage of him being with the fairies for his movie, oh if I see him in the street.