Sunday 24 September 2006

Just Filler, No Nutritional Value At All.

I hear women complaining about men all the time. (mostly about me, on my blog)
You can't pick up some food from the floor and pop it into your mouth , scratch yer lad in public or ask what your wife is making for dinner while shes in her 30th hour of labour without them taking a pointy about it, women are indeed a touchy lot, why can't they just accept that we're animals?

Men are like eating in a KFC, the place is dirty as fuck, the woman might try to clean it with a hanky (staff are too busy avoiding eye contact with customers) but it will just go back to being dirty when she isn't there.
Like men the food tastes minging, the odd time you'll get something good and that's what you'll remember, and no matter how many horrible out of time meals you have you'll think about the time when the chicken strips were tender and less than 4 hours old and the chips were actually hot, you'll keep coming back in the hope to get that again and you won't really be surprised when its the usual shite, you'll crave the gravey and chunky coleslaw, once its in your system you're hooked, you won't hear this from the old whores on Sex and the city.


I think its safe to say that both men and women are idiots.

5 comments:

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Almost entirely safe.

Foot Eater said...

I've always wondered if they serve roosters as well as hens in KFC. I don't relish the prospect of someone blackmailing me with zoom-lens photos of me gobbling cock.

And with that well-below-par quip, I'm off to watch series five of Six Feet Under.

Old Knudsen said...

I get the feeling if I searched 'Foot eater gobbling cock' I'd get plenty of pictures, well I'm off to watch the film Grumpy old men.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Just out of curiousity are you Knud's son? Knud from Fort William? Old one-eyed Knud with the gimpy dog, the Pannakeuken House and the fondness for the hard stuff? Are you?

Or are you the legendary Knight of Nudsen?

Old Knudsen said...

Funny you should mention that but no, my father was a Squirrel Monkey with a claim to the Danish throne and my mother was a Kelpie from around the coast of Rum, or was it she was always on the Rum? I hope this answered your question, ask me again when I've forgotten what I've told you this time.