Tuesday 12 September 2006

That bastard Kerouac needs to be dug up and slapped.


Old Knudsen is not very well read or academically inclined, he got his education from the school of hard knocks so well read sissys in tweed don't impress me none, another person who doesn't impress me is jack Kerouac, not just because hes a bit froggie but mostly because he was a scrounging pretentious prehippy type, beat generation my arse, I'd like to beat him, his books consist of where he could scrounge a free meal, bed and drinks from, ok Old Knudsen couldn't punish himself with all his books, why bother, my mind was already made up, I really hate people that don't buy a round, I could picture him with his frog like face wearing a black turtle neck discussing how to write freely and openly while getting free drinks from fawning pseudo intellectuals like himself, the people he meets reads like the links down the side of Foot Eater's blog, except no Old Knudsen cos I would have put the fucker on his back ( Kerouac not Foot Eater) you've got Roland Major, Dr Boncoeur, Ed Dunkel and Old Bull, they could be Blog writers, well nic nac Kerouac died of an internal hemorrhage due to alcoholism aged 47 , Old Knudsen says, "never trust anyone that doesn't know how to work", being a look out for fires doesn't count as work so fuck off Froggie.

2 comments:

Foot Eater said...

You only wish you could get me on my back. Or bent over.

Old Knudsen said...

Ah Lord Fucklestop I presume.
All Old Knudsen has to do is say, "hey Foot Eater you pretend friend to animals, you dropped 20p", you may not believe it but you want to believe and therefore would indeed form a crease in your body by bending over, the chance of losing 20p out weights the chance of getting some hot Scottish sausage from behind, me thinks you doth protest too much, that's in the bible you godless newspaper sniffer.