Saturday 9 September 2006

There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.


To celebrate over a hundred visits to my Blog (98% click next bloogers) I am starting an 'ask Knudsen' service, this is mainly because you fuckers are clueless and with the rich and varied life I've led I'm fucking wise, so listen up maggots and you might learn something.

Dear Ask Knudsen

Do Nanites come from Micronesia because they are so small?

T. Osser London E 17


No! even though they live on Islands with limited resources and a diet of mainly healthy sea-food big fat Hula Fuckers come from Micronesia, Nanites crawl about yer head and make people scratch just by thinking about them, thankyou for your question, now go and drown yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Grandparent's Day, Old Knudsen; I gave you a monkey.