Saturday 16 September 2006

Those Pickles were asking for it.


I love Vinegar, I drink it, I drown food in it, I worship it, the smell arouses me in ways small puppy dogs don't, put some vegetables in it and you have Pickles, I love Pickles, Hayward's mixed Pickles ARE better than sex, my favourite are the cauliflower ones, but its close between the gherkins and onions, just a little chilled and they are perfect, also a nice jar of pickled Cockles or Mussels.
I also love Piccalilli, in a ham sandwich, yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy, Big Pickled Onions and Pickled red cabbage, did I say yummy yummy yummy yummy ? I liked my Mother but I love Pickles.

However Uma Thurman is a freaky looking mingbag.

6 comments:

Foot Eater said...

She's not; she's like Kate Moss but with knockers.

Could you slow down with your postings, please.

Old Knudsen said...

Slow down? if I keep here long enough Mr Eater reading my soft stool postings I can catch ya and put you in a bottle and tap it to keep you awake, I will slow down, as its interferring with me wanking.

Fat Sparrow said...

He is rather prolific, isn't he, Foot?

I tried to tell him to pace himself, but all I got was some drunken e-mail about how he's not getting any younger, and an indecent suggestion having to do with his wooden leg.

Dr Maroon said...

He is prolific, but fairplay to the old bugger, it's heartening to know he can still manage a hand shandy at his age.

Old Knudsen said...

I'm not prolific, the test came back negative, as for the hand shandy, I masterbate ponies for breeding purposes for a living, well more like a hobby.

Foot Eater said...

They're your hobby horses, then.

Tarrrrump tish!