Monday 9 October 2006

Dictator Time.



Dictators for some reason get a very bad reputation , some call them cruel, evil and mad, well who doesn't get called that from time to time? I was watching the news, it had an interview with the president of Syria, a Dr Bashar Al Assad, he did in no way look like Hitler, Mussolini, Franco or Idi Amin , the man looked like a pencil necked dork, he was very sensible and well spoken, not condemning any one nation by name just condemning those who are occupying Muslim countries, this guy is an Eye Doctor, and doesn't really fit in with a country the yanks use to scare prisoners with, "tell us what we need to know or we'll send you to Syria and they'll torture it out of you".
Dr Assad , you don't scare Old Knudsen, I've been to the NHS I know what fear is, you can't even grow a real moustache, a dictator that has a pathetic excuse for a moustache is to be mocked.

In this picture he looks like something out of 'Allo Allo'.







Congratulations Kim Jong Ill, I know you had a little trouble getting your Taepo Dong missile up in the past, now you've got the world attention you've been craving, you crazy little Asian midget Elvis you, everyone is scared shitless, all having nukes means is that you can blow things up (which is cool) threaten to blow things up for more foreign aid (which is cunning) and you won't get invaded by America (which is trendy) lets give every crazy as fuck country the nuke and get this party started.


This is Lil Kim doing his 'Apocalypse chow' impression, "I wanted a menu and for my sins they gave me one".

13 comments:

GG said...

thanks, old man, for your reliable as ever news updates. i tune into you before any other source.
let's not provoke the crazy kim too much. i feel a little too close for comfort, just being across the sea 'n' all.

Old Knudsen said...

You're welcome young lady,just right to turn to me for news or for comfort or just mad dirty monkey lovin, I muffed up the Shatner news, I believed Billy when he told me he could kill him. No one goes to Nippon to be safe, what about that big monster Godzilla?

Foot Eater said...

If you believe the news this morning it seems there wasn't really a nuclear explosion after all. Kim probably had a vindaloo and fifteen pints the night before.

Scotland with nukes... now that would scare the bejesus out of me.

GG said...

ah the big monster godzilla would be a walk in the park compared to you, you old rogue.

hehe, laughing aloud at foot eater's comment. and also pondering mad dirty monkey lovin. does that include gibbons?

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Eater is a funny wee man, I taught him all he knows (except the big words)if it has a hole and can be subdued by Scottish charm (Whisky) then its fair play.

Fat Sparrow said...

"This is Lil Kim doing his 'Apocalypse chow' impression, "I wanted a menu and for my sins they gave me one"."

That is one of the funniest things that I have ever read.

Yes, I know; I don't get out much.

Still, I tug my minge at you.

Anonymous said...

A scary little man for sure--the Elvis reference is perfect.

This particular "glass in your face" approach wasn't all that painful--insult that proper like, Old Knudson.

The Dog of Freetown said...

I've been finding it difficult to choose a career but you've convinced me to take this one.

Old Knudsen said...

fat sparrowI think you do as much damage to the world as kim so don't be going out anywhere and stop tuggin yer girly bits while reading my blog, its wrong.

robyn just wait for my post 'Alabama crack whores', I bet your response will be, "how did he know is he stalking me?"

Kieran do it lad, the U.K. needs your guidance, I've got a list of people that need to be vanished, well its not a list, more like a post a comment section.

The Dog of Freetown said...

I've been finding it difficult to choose a Korea but you've convinced me to take this one.

Foot Eater said...

The Sun has the best headline today: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Korea?

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Wearing sunglasses usually makes people look more cool. Dr. Assad looks like Edward Norton's dorky elder brother.

Kim Jong Il looks like a bitter old lady with his pursed little lips and his huge old-womanish Miami beach sunglasses. If he were to start wearing large gold earrings and painting his nails I woudn't be surprised 'cos he already looks like a drag-queen in uniform.

Old Knudsen said...

KieranDon't Russian to a decision like that.

Mr EaterA fine quality newspaper,I don't pay attention to any stories that don't involve Keeley and her tities.

sam,problem-child-bride yep, I can see the Ed Norton, has there been any good looking half normal dictators?