Thursday 12 October 2006

I Demand You Kiss My Ass.


Replying to e-mail sent from: Ambassadorknudsen@hotmail.com


Dear Ambarass a dork Nudsen, its me the Prez.
I took time out from connecting with the American people to address your list of demands about firing Rummy, apologizing for being late for the World wars and executing the Fast and the Furious folks, you make demands to me and I'll Hog tie and brand you like a female cow.

Well actually I was halfway through the first season of Desperate Housewives, ever watch it? that Eva Lungeria is one hot Tamale.

I got my posse to locate on the map the whereabouts of Scotland. I would like to visit and sample your Scotch Embassy someday so our peoples can talk and efargiate our differences and elictamate a bond of friendship.
Are you an ally with the United Kingdom of England? Are your people brown? do they have oil that needs democracy and to be free. (free oil, I'm so funny)

I like Corn its tastes good.

Rummy wanted to liberate your country (with our Stealth bombers) back to the stone age but Dick wouldn't let him.

I can't fire Rummy because hes the only one that can remember the Whitehouse alarm code.
Those World wars were not even news until we engaged the enemy.
I have the collectors edition director's cut with 4 minutes of extra stunts Fast and the Furious DVDs and I have put aside government funding (from the schools of course) to make a 4th movie, bring it on.

Rummy says you're a 'Flipping Wingnut that needs to be deleted with extreme prejudice ' but I say U R A fucking asshole , yeah I'm mailing drunk, if you can't drunken mail a fellow politiker then who can you ? if you want to send anymore lame ass demands then send them to my Gettysburg address, "screw you".



TEXAS LONGHORNS ROCK!



George Texas Walker The Man Bush, President of the World.

11 comments:

GG said...

i'd kiss your saggy, dimply 'ass' any day, old man. you don't need to demand.

i'd also like to visit the 'scotch embassy'. can we meet there? and is the scotch on tap?

Anonymous said...

"so our peoples can talk and efargiate our differences and elictamate a bond of friendship"--beautiful line.

Also, "Talkin Smack"? Is this not an American phrase?

GG said...

no worries, old man. i'll just have to take the freakin' chopsticks and raw fish out of my mouth so i can land one on your rump. i wonder which will taste worse...

Old Knudsen said...

robyn bush is a wordsmith, and yes it is American, all the kids are using it(smack that is)

gaijin girl I bet I know which one tastes worse, now did ya want me to wipe?

Anonymous said...

You are one of the funniest lunatics I have ever met. Genius.

Old Knudsen said...

Thankyou sir, as a wise man once said,"I am George Clooney, I am Immortal".

GG said...

old man: please wipe, scrub and disinfect. i don't want to see any dags*, thank you very much.

*translation of aussie vernacular available upon request. you scots aren't the only unintelligible people in the world, you know.

Dick Headley said...

Can you come over to Washington sometime Knudsen? We might be able to use your explosive intellect. Dick (Cheney).

Old Knudsen said...

gaijin girl you weemen are just so picky, Dag in Norse means 'Day' and Dags in Irish means they can't say Dogs.

dh I would love to go to Washington though I think they are still crying like little babies after George Galloway put the whole American government in it's place turned the tableson them he did, I don't think they are ready for me yet. yay I got Dick.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I thought George Galloway was an ethically questionable arse. He's got a face like a slapped arse anyway.

Old Knudsen said...

Of course he is, but when you have all those pompus hypocritical lets find a scapegoat arseholes (congress) getting the tables turned on them I say Yay! Galloway is an arsehole but hes more colourful than some, he should avoid wearing leotards though.
The U.S. supported fascism in Italy right up to the time Italy declared war, Mussolini could do no wrong, even when he ran over a peasant child that was just over looked, ah the old double standard.