Thursday 5 October 2006

Why Bodyguards Should Wear Nappies.


It may not surprise you to know but Old Knudsen was once in the Secret Service, well a side branch of it, known as the Auxiliary Secret Service (A.S.S.) I must admit that the 60's in particular were not good for Old Knudsen, I'd like to offer my condolences yet again to the Kennedy family, hey, Teddy (or Gobshite as I call him) is still alive and free of any murder charges right at this moment, one out of three isn't bad.

After the Mountbatten incident of 1979 I thought it was time to move on to another line of work, my point is that I protected dirty dick crooked Fenian politicians descended from Mucksavages (Irish) as well as the inbred English Aristocracy, and before them was a Russian exile in Mexico and a Peace Monger in India, fuck that Gandhi was a mean drunk, but he could sure get the ladies, for some reason skinny dying fuckers always get their hole, you may be thinking that your head is itchy or that I was a terrible bodyguard, in my defense the assassins never struck when I was ready, they always went for the mark when I was having a shite, hardly fair, do you know how hard it is to get a reference from a dead employer?

The Metropolitan Police have excused a Muslim cop from guarding the Israeli Embassy in London, PC Basha ( no I'm a Politically Correct basher not a PC Basha) objected to the bombing of Lebanon by Israel as it was killing fellow Muslims.
Next you'll have Protestant Police not wanting to police Catholic churches, its stupid.

Old Knudsen gets pissed off when he hears about U.S. soldiers fleeing to hide in Canada because they object to the occupation of Iraq, its your job, and no one asked you, will you only fight in feel good wars?

This has been called the end of British Policing, you can't pick and choose who you are going to treat fairly.
Keep religion out of the workplace well unless you're the Pope or something, I demand more tolerance to our fellow man, be like Old Knudsen, I hate everyone, but I tolerate the fuckers.

15 comments:

The Dog of Freetown said...

You have everything in the right order.

I was in the secret service too, as it happens, although only as a desk clark for GCHQ. I've got nothing to apologise for - it was Babelfish that translated the arabic for "subject to tax deduction" on an Iraqi arms receipt as "weapons of mass destruction", not me. I was unfairly dismissed I feel.

Unknown said...

Well, you certainly have made several spectacular points. Except for the bashing of Irish.--->Insert and assert, commenter leaves self wide open for ridicule and vegetable throwing<----
Barbara Jean O'Dwyer here and my father was Black Irish. But just to throw in a sense of belonging, my Grandpa, who was my greatest influence was from the William Wallace Myers clan of red haired and freckled fair. My mother,brother and sister are the fiery red-heads. I'm more the black Irish.
But I say be done with 'em all and let God sort 'em out! Well, not the Irish or Scot...but all else. It will solve the whole mess won't it? Bloody bollocks, the lot of them Shiite Muslim.

Foot Eater said...

Keep religion out of the workplace well unless you're the Pope or something

Rather good, that. You won't mind if I steal that for use in conversation.

Old Knudsen said...

KieranI thought you had the vacant look of a government employee about you, just feel better that all those people are now free and happy thanks to the west coming to the rescue.

Rob7534bullet? I wasn't going to take no fucking bullet, having IBS means its dangerous to interupt my ca

BabsbitchinThe Bogwarriors love to be slagged off, thats why God gave us so much material to do so,as for Black Irish only the Dagos could get shipwrecked and make a subrace, probaly the accents that lured those poor Irish gurls in, but all said and done, the shite Muslims do make the Irish look good.

Old Knudsen said...

Steal away Mr Foot EaterI expect that my sayings will be used in everyday speech pretty soon, you'll have Chavs saying, "thats in the bible you know", thankyou for your glowing review that is posted under my monkey to the right, that'll teach ya for making me a fake eye-tie table dancing flunky to Maroon.

sammy.the.k said...

i hate everyone as well

Old Knudsen said...

Excellent Sammy me lad, are your balls also bitter or did you just wash them.

Anonymous said...

Only kidding, Old Knudsen is indeed hot, sexy and dangerous, and I want to be him, or I want to do him I can't decide.

Old Knudsen said...

Ok OK , enough of your joking around you rascal.

Dick Headley said...

This blog has enormous degeneration potential. I will definitely keep checking in. Dick.

Old Knudsen said...

dh Degeneration? I hope my Blog appeals to all the generations,Knob.

haden powell I am a bit of a Pedo as I don't have a car, but it chaffs when I walk too much so I have to have a sitdoon at the Spar, take off me leg and rub my stump, why do people look at you funny when you sit and rub your stump? the weemen in Scotland are double baggers but pretty weemen are for the soft English, could they back you up in a pub fight? no too worried about getting glassed in their pretty faces, those Mucksavages sure can breed, drink and breed thats Irish history summed up for ya, ok then I'll stop making fun of the Irish and rename myself Old Mellow Balls, fuck off! Jimmy saville is a white Mr T , if I see saville on the street I'll cut the cunt, now then now then, does your mummy know you're using her computer to talk to old men? thinking I was a pedo didn't put you off checking oot me arse.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Who's slagging off the gentle flower of Scottish womanhood? Eh? Who is it? Come on! I can take ye, ye dribbling cowyards!

Hmmm. I thought so. Silence. Phthoo! Yer not so brave when there's a real fighting, angry Scotswoman who's wild with you in the room , are ye?

Right, we'll forget about this little incident but I shall be keeping an eye on the goings on heraboots. Don't let me catch yer at it again or I'll brain the lot of ye!

Old Knudsen said...

babsbitchin you are indeed a fine figure of womanhood, as you like having the Scottish in you I'll over look the rest.

sam,problem-child-bride those silly Englishers find it difficult to tell Scottish men and women apart, I look upon them as simple children, like Americans but polite-ish, the years of fighting,birthing,drinking and more fighting adds to the Scotswoman's beauty in a rugged, haggard way the sasenachs can't grasp.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sweety!

Old Knudsen said...

Even when Old Knudsen turns the charm on he still ends up cold and alone in a pool of vomit, ah well, it saves me from making breakfast.