Tuesday 28 November 2006

The Approachable Old Knudsen.

I got this e-mail saying this ,"Dear Old Knudsen, as you are my favorite of all bloggers please can you tell me what is going on with your Blog ? " yours with lots of love A Shy reader.

Dear Shy reader, fuck you're a nosey wanker, you have yer head so far up my hole your hair is brown, by yer spelling of favourite I can see you're a yank, from the e-mail addy and bad punctuation I can see you're me pretending to be someone else, AHHHH! fuck my black outs and logical reasoning powers.
Well seeing that you asked, I got a shite meter so I can spy on my shites, the number is below par by 100 or so but I can add a much bigger fake number later, everyone else does it.
For some reason my sidebar has slipped, could be old age or Blooper messing with my head or I fucked it up as I know nothing about this computery shit.
I'm at well over 200 posts and am currently posting whatever shite I want in large amounts so when a College creates a course on Old Knudsen and what it really meant my message will get through.
Here is my message for you morons, I say fuck, I like Weemen and a bit of crack, do I have to explain 'crack' for the yanks? a laugh a joke a bit of fun, and I don't spell it the gheylick way.

10 comments:

Andraste said...

Hey everyone, listen to me!

Your sidebar slipped (YOu could say that the sidebar went down on you, but I'm not a dirty perv like you) because some of the pictures you've uploaded are wider than they should be, and have forced the sidebar down. (They don't like that, being forced down.)

You can either change the size of the pictures in whatever post caused it, or wait until you've posted enough so that it doesn't show up on the first page, and then your sidebar will come back up. (You could say you'll get your 'sidebar' up again, but I'm not a dirty perv...)

Who said that?

Anonymous said...

Your sidebar is fine on my browser. If a person is running the old Internet Explorer 6, the side bar is mostly at the bottom. If they are seeing it like that, they need to update the browser. Also, I prefer Mozilla Firefox, it's much better, easy to use and the graphics are better and in place. I have that download on the side bar of my page.

Jagd Kunst said...

I got 2000 hits on my IS IT ART blog in one night. Had to stop being so prolific after that, scared the shit out of me.

And your page looks fine from here, except that it doesn't have a link to mine.

Taihae said...

dear old knudsen. you are my favorite of all bloggers so i wanted to know - why is your face like that?

Old Knudsen said...

My eyes are so filled with tears of love I can hardly type, well actually Billy one ripped one off and thats whats making my eyes water.Thankyou all for your help, Mr Kuust a favourite expression of mine is 'fortune favours the brave' 2000 in one night, wow, did you put a lot of dirty words in the titles? that works for me.

Jagd Kunst said...

No I made fun of an artist who then rallied 2000 of my fellow countrymen to spew forth bile againt me.

It was alright, y'know?

Old Knudsen said...

Excellent, not enough bile is spewed these days.

Jagd Kunst said...

I miss it.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks fine here, but I'm glad it got fixed.

Old Knudsen said...

jadg kunst if you want I'll slag you off a lot, no, no charge it would be my pleasure.

sassy sundry Robyn's had slipped too but like mine only little kids and the insane could see it.