Tuesday 7 November 2006

Britney No talent to Divorce Kevin Wank Stain



First Brad and Jen then Reese and Philippe and now Britney and K-fed. Celebrity divorces are now the new trend, try to keep up Madonna, 3 rd world babies and little shitey foo foo dogs carried in handbags are no longer the must have fashion accessories, everyone has released er sorry everyone has had a sex tape slip out somehow thats just so passe now, give it a rest, unless of course Brad and Angelina had a tape that would be worth watching but then Brad would complain that it wasn't his best side or something hes so touchy.

Back to the stars of this post, how can I explain the level of hate, disgust and revulsion I feel for this couple? I hated Britney on her own a nice wee amount but then Mr cocky wigger twat came along then I realised how much hate I was capable of.
During the two years of their marriage I lay awake at night sensing their rich but low class antics, the drugs and drunken unprotected sex which led them to breeding twice. The baby dropping led me to describe bad mothers as having the maternal instincts of Britney Spears.
I got into fights fueled by my hatred of Kev (no not Kav, I like Kav) I imagined his smug face (Kev's) and his head full of corn rows as I destroyed opponent after opponent with my fists of fury, don't worry I didn't get hurt I only took on little handicapped fellas .
I would fly into a rage shouting,"wheres your pimp tracksuit now K-fed?" as I hit them with their crutches, tough wee bastards but quite therapeutic, I also sated my rage beast with angry sex , a little known actress Sharon Stone was the only woman that was man enough to keep up with me, the STDs I caught from her were worth the 6 months of pleasure and pain we gave each other, she still phones me now and again, well her lawyers do, the baby was brown that hoor isn't getting a penny from me.
Never mind I don't want to get into too many personal details though if she used her teeth one more time on my knob I'd be Jewish.

Everyone has always gone on about how sexy Britney is but I've never seen it, she is so plain and average , Old Knudsen has more rhythm and soul than her. I implore the government of America to spay and neuter the both of them your gene pool doesn't need anymore morons you have surplus as it is, its like closing the barn door after the dirty wigger has shot his load but its a start, this divorce has sparked my hope for mankind.



Scum and scummier


I just couldn't have their smug faces in a big picture at the top of my post so I put up a pig, I like pigs, years back when I was land locked I worked on a farm. Working on a farm is probably one of the toughest jobs going and it sure gives you an appitite, I'd look at the pigs walking around and it would be like the cartoons, I'd see rashers of bacon instead of animals, my mouth still waters at the sight of a pig, like a Pedo on the first day of school.

10 comments:

Taihae said...

Fiiiiirst!

first off, knuds, thanks for breaking the news to me so gently, I was blissfully unaware that there was strife, nevermind a DIVORCE in the works, world is shook and i, i dont know quite who i am anymore or what i'm doing here, where is my whip???

k-fed. i hope he dies in a well. Britney can languish in obscurity for all i care (oh, hope against hopes)

Old Knudsen said...

I tried to give this subject the respect it deserved, since you typed this comment K-fed was found dead at the bottom of a well, I hope you have an alibi.

Anonymous said...

Old Knudsen, you couldn't fight yer way out of a wet paper bag, you know if you hit that flag button a few times they put you on Blogs of note.

Foot Eater said...

Is Old Knudsan a Japanese version?

Which one is this K-Fed, is he the weasel-faced one from Take That? I have a horrible feeling he's that tennis player Federer. That would be a right shame, all that knobrot will be putting him off his game.

Old Knudsen said...

old Knudsan what a fine looking fellow you are, thanks for the tip.

Mr Eater I suspect he is an evil parallel universe version of me though how the fuck would I know that? K-fed is a parcel delivery service that strands you on an island with a volley ball that was descended from christ.

Anonymous said...

I found out about this at the same time I found out that some crackpot zealot is blaming that gay pastor in Colorodo's gayness on the idea that the gay pastor's wife wasn't sexually available to him (kinda hard to be sexually available to a gay man if one doesn't have a penis, but that's just me). It was overall very strange to take in both at the same time.

I hate Britney Spears. She's just tacky. K-Fed just seems strange.

Unknown said...

BTW, click on my name to go to the pic, it is the link to my new blog till I get the old one back, if they can undelete it.

Old Knudsen said...

nuggetmaven Its almost as much fun as getting a couple of homeless guys to fistfight for £5.00.

sassy sundry thats Christianity for you, blame the poor wee woman, I would blame his gheyness on him being a poofer and thats how God made him.

babsbitchin I could not read a thing on your blog, the writing was tiny, I don't know if its you or me, I saw the picture though, doesn't smoking make her look cool?

Anonymous said...

Da, check it out now and tell me if it's better, ok? Yes, she is so cool w/ that cig hanging out of her mouth. Better than my foot anyway!

Old Knudsen said...

This is strange, the writing is so tiny, I take it no one else has that problem.