Tuesday 28 November 2006

Can You Fire 50 Rounds In A New York Minute?

" They were all just reading Bibles and loving God when Whitey shot them in a hail of bullets".

I was watching the BBC news, as you know the BBC is as accurate and truthful as the Bible and in no way subject to the wrong interpretation.
The story is set in New York where police officers opened fire and killed a young man on his Stag night, there were 3 guys in the car that twice rammed a police van driven by the groom to be, and the police fired 50 times.
The groom died the other two had 11 bullets and 3 bullets in them. The men were black so obviously they were shot because of their colour.
Black mouthpieces er sorry leaders are speaking out saying the usual helpful things like firing squad, while Police chiefs and politicians do damage control and try to find out what happened.
If I identified myself as a peeler pointed my gun and told someone to get out of the car and they rammed me, backed up and rammed me again well I wouldn't give a shit what colour they were or what they were thinking , I would shoot until they stopped moving.

The Strip club the men were at was under suspicion of prostitution, drug dealing and was being investigated as part of a city wide crack down on night club violence.
The Stag party had already caused some trouble earlier in the bar , anyway when you pile out of a strip club at 3 am on yer Stag night what kind of state would you be in? fit enough to drive?

There is a lot of shit about upsetting people with racial profiling, those people are numb nuts, if the Eskimos have a history of violence,crime, drugs and hanging around in shitty stripclubs hoping to bust a cap in someone's arse well keep an eye on the Eskimos, I'm white and have been stopped and searched by Police and Army and I didn't cry out "victim of discrimination", and why not? because I didn't have anything to hide, I don't like it or the airport security but its necessary.


Sean Bell (a nice Irish lad) and his girlfriend Paultre, why does he look angry?

Its unfortunate that the groom to be who finally got around to marrying his gurl leaves a 3 year old and a 5 month old behind, that's never good, but I really hate people harping on about him going to get married and being 23, what about driving home after a stag night, what does that say? c'mon people I'm willing to wager he was a hood, I won't let the police off that easily, 50 rounds and only one kill? I'm hoping they put several into the engine but really work on that grouping lads.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you mention the officers were mixed--whites, blacks, hispanics--I didn't see that in your post. Kind of makes the racial thing unbelievable.

Old Knudsen said...

Maybe because the news I watched never mentioned it, black and hispanic police are still 'the man' it makes a better story just to say black youths about to get married were shot but police. Has Jesse Jackson made an appearance yet?

Old Knudsen said...

'by police'

Anonymous said...

The thing is that they fired 50 rounds---50. That's a lot of bullets, especially when police are only supposed to fire to protect themselves or to stop a criminal. You never hear about New York cops firing that many bullets in white neighborhoods, and it's not like whites don't do drugs and hang out in suspect areas.

I'm not saying that those guys were saints, and I'm not saying that they made a good decision to try to drive away. But to fire off that many rounds and then cuff the two very wounded survivors seems a bit like excessive force to me. And it's not like New York cops don't have a history of doing this before---the 41 shots fired at that one unarmed (like these guys) black man a few years back should have taught them a lesson.

Old Knudsen said...

sassy sundry 5 officers, not even 10 rounds each as one stopped to reload (assuming they all had automatics) I suspect some sympathetic firing went on. The guy driving probably was in no state to make a decision or drive hence ramming a police van, do cops stop and look at the neighbourhoods to determine how many rounds to fire or is it all due to the threat? is there more crime in Black areas than white? this I don't know . I wonder if the Stag night and wedding story came before or after the incident to explain why he was at a strip club, a bit of a coincidence.

babsbitchin I find myself agreeing with you on this (shit!)just like the old woman with the gun I read on your blog. When someone sells a car its always an old woman only drove it to church, its never she drag raced it and sold drugs from it.
Does no one want equality anymore? or are they just content to stir shit and yap about their troubles?

The Dog of Freetown said...

I didn't even realise they'd lifted the curfew on "coloureds" going out after 7pm. The world moves at a frightening pace.

Old Knudsen said...

Trust you Kieran,just think how hungover they would be picking cotton after the wedding, is there a lot of cotton in NY? ah well who cares?

Anonymous said...

There were five cops, but 31 bullets came from one gun, an automatic. I'm not a gun enthusiast myself, I bet it doesn't take much to shoot 31 bullets from one automatic, especially if you're being threatened by a car.

And Jesse Jackson hasn't spoken yet because he's still hasing things out with Kramer.

Foot Eater said...

'But[t] police'? 'Stirring shit'? There's a subtext to this post I'm only beginning to appreciate, and it's giving me the creeps.

Old Knudsen said...

babsbitchin the threat of getting sued is why you never admit to anything.

robyn only movie guns have that many, sure you can get 33 round magazines but the standard would have about 14 ish, it doesn't take much but a well trained level head to reload, its second nature.

Mr Eater a subtext? must of missed that one.