Tuesday 21 November 2006

Come And Get Yer STD While Its Hot.




Old Knudsen gets to gloat over the misfortune of others yet again or Schadenfreude as we call it in the Fatherland.

I'm only gloating because I am right, who would of thought that these two kids with good jobs and good futures ahead of them with the sparkle in their eyes of a dream and from the cocaine would end up splitting up? well me ya silly twats, I called it in one of my other posts on divorce 'Rambo's Rimjob Roid Rage' , below is the comment to Nuggetmaven that spelled doom for Pamela and Kid Rock, what a silly name by the way, who names their kid 'kid'?
I am still amazed that Shatner is still alive after I claimed he had died, well hes not getting any younger.

Next!

I've added and changed some of the reviews on the right since one of you fuckers somehow stole half of them, if you aren't on it you aren't trying hard enough, or I've forgotten, well there was a lot.


nuggetmaven: its a tongue twister alright, I also predict failure for any marriages that involve Paris Hilton, Pam Anderson, Angelina jolie and Liza Minelli, no brainers, and why is Hilary still with that sink wanker? she should cut him loose and live with me. October 30th 2006

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We call it schadenfreude here too. I laughed when I heard about this marriage. I'm glad it lasted the third-tier rock "star" length of time. If they'd made it a year, I would have had to question my assessment.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and if you had wanted me to call you a sexy man, all you had to do was ask. I like the fact that you equate yourself with Queen Victoria.

Old Knudsen said...

I wonder if they wake up and say,"how can we get press today"? no I was comparing myself with Clooney, are you saying I'm more like Vic? we are not amused.

Anonymous said...

Hilary . . . Clinton?

Old Knudsen said...

I don't think Chad Lowe is the sink wanking type, yes Clinton it is.

Maven said...

Interesting quote.