Saturday 11 November 2006

Come To Me My Bloggers Of The Night.

A Blogger in search of new Blogs to comment on.


Bloggers can be compared to vampires, they meet other vampires (and put them in their links) who all jump on the new fresh blood and suck them dry of wit , humour and originality leaving a dried up shell of self doubt and bitterness, and they in turn go out on the hunt commenting on those they find because it makes them feel young, fresh and bloggery again and put them into their links starting it all over again, some are not cut out to live forever and take their self doubt into the sunlight and delete themselves, or theres the ones that only get a sunburn as a cry for help,(delete but still comment) out here in the Blogosphere 24 hours can be an eternity.


The De Havilland Vampire, try not to get confused.

9 comments:

Dick Headley said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you Knudsen. You have found the secret of eternal youth.

Old Knudsen said...

get out there and suck those new bloggers dry.

Foot Eater said...

If I ever have to destroy my blog I'm taking you down with me, Knudsen.

Old Knudsen said...

oberon Thankyou sir I do what I can to make the miserable shites of the world crack a smile.

Mr Eater I was just talking about you, yes we will burn in glorious destruction and our offspring shall rise from the ashes to create a super blog.

Anonymous said...

Damn it. now every newbie will know how we maintain blogs for years. You really should have contacted the council on this one ;)

Old Knudsen said...

The council are old and weak, I'm starting up my own and there will be t-shirts for all those that sign up on the first week.

Fat Sparrow said...

Free stuff? Sign me up.

Anonymous said...

I am a sucker for t-shirts. loyalty be damned! there be gifts!

Old Knudsen said...

fat sparrow
xmichra its amazing what the promise of a t-shirt or a bobble head will get a desperate old man.