Tuesday 21 November 2006

Dead Nigger Storage.


I've seen Seinfeld on Sky TV now and again, didn't think too much of it, I like that little slutty woman Elaine but that freaky looking tall fella Kramer something about him makes me want to stick a fucking fork up his arse and hang him from a tree, no not really very shocking when I say it now is it?
Michael Richards (Kramer) went all KKK on a couple of black hecklers while he was doing a stand up routine.

I watched the clip on the link over at Taihae's blog and I saw warnings about how bad it was and the reaction from others, sure it was bad, and over the top but if you live in the real world you've seen it all before, it was just surprising coming from him.
Richards used the word 'nigger' quite a few times, not one I use myself but quite effective if you are looking to insult someone.
The heckler retorted with cracker which I suppose would be the black version of nigger, a typical American encounter with chest beating and loud name calling, all those glasses in the place and not a one used to shut the other up, the heckler went on to say about Richard's career or lack of it after Seinfeld, I don't think he has to worry about that now, the 3rd world baby craze and celebrity divorce trends are ended, Kramer just did a Mel, end of a career or just the start.


Kramer on one of his many racists rants.

Rappers and fan of Rap are morons, the word nigger has been spelt nigga and is now ok to call a black person, well as long as you yourself are black also, its a racist thing you see, if you can't share the word nigger with the rest of the class then no one should have it. Look how stupid it is, nigga gangsta and pimp are cool things to call yourself, I'm sure that Martin Luther King fella and Malclom X are so proud.

Old Knudsen isn't a racist, I hate everyone no matter what you are so fuck off, I will address the issue and not tiptoe around it.

Richard Todd and Michael Redgrave bird spotting, for bonus points name one of Old Knudsen's favourite films that starred Richard Todd as a bitter Scotsman and Ronald Reagan as who cares he couldn't act, lay off the google ya cheats.

The 1954 British film The Dam Busters staring Richard Todd and Michael Redgrave was about a plan to bust open 3 German Dams and flood all the munitions factories below, the cool part was is that they used ball like bombs to bounce across the water and hit the dams. 8 of the 19 Lancaster bombers didn't return, the death toll on the German side was was 1300 German civilians and 500 slave labourers from the Ukraine. The reason why I'm mentioning this was that Richard Todd had a dog named 'Nigger' at one point he went around shouting,"Nigger Nigger", poor wee thing got knocked down, by whitey no doubt.

The 1968 film the Scalphunters I recall Burt Lancaster (as in the bomber and the town) called Ossie Davis 'nigger'.

I believe that nigger has more power than the words cunt or fuck not just because of the history it implies but because its been given power by those that don't want to aknowledge the problem too busy trying to get along and not offend with their PC terms like person of colour or Native American, I call a spade a spade no pun intended but its what we are, if you try to boil people down to just people well that's not going to work,"so madam did you see the two people that mugged you?" " yes officer they were two humans as I refuse to see them as anything else".

Whats the final solution? (joke intended) education, sure it won't work for the old coke head has been on stage but to those who look up to 50 cent or ludicrous it is much needed, if the schools can't help self help, go learn for yourself its easy, I know some people feel trapped in their life by their environment but theres always a bus out of town.

I was going to put up a post on wanking and the big dump I had at B&Q (the DIY shop) the toilets were closed for cleaning but they had a bathroom suite on display, I'm sure if you go in you can get it for cheap.
And if any Doebag asks how does an old Scot know about 50 cent and Ludicrous, well its a wee thing called the interweb, try it sometime ya slack jawed cunt.
The moral of this post is, you hecklers, shut your fucking mouths and watch the show, and if I see you in the cinema shouting at the movie and spoiling my enjoyment I'll beat you to death with my wooden leg in a very unracist way. there let the angry comments begin.

18 comments:

Fat Sparrow said...

"if you try to boil people down to just people well that's not going to work"

I'm pretty sure that worked fairly well for Jeffrey Dahmer. Although he did like the ethnics, anyway.

Anonymous said...

Education, pah. To learn you have to want to learn. You can't change someone if they're happy with how they are.

And cunt is a much better word. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuunt.

Anonymous said...

Education, if done correctly, can do the trick. I was raised by a segregationist who used the word nigger all the time--his favorite use: to watch Flip Wilson, slap his knee, and say, "Aw that funny nigger." Then he would go on about the Catholics, the Japs, the Dagos, and those damn no good Krauts. Anyway, because I went to a northern school with a better understanding, I was spared the effects of a racist parent.

And...Richards apologized on David Letterman last night and looked visibly shaken, although he kind of always looks visibly shaken.

GG said...

knudsen, you old spade, a beautifully presented point of view as always. richards let loose in a particularly vile way, but there's a hell of a lot worse happening out there on the streets, i imagine. of course, i really don't know coz i'm here in tokyo and we all know there's no racism against whiteys/foreigners/aliens (i.e. non-japanese) here.

i reckon sales at B&Q will skyrocket after that plug. you're pure class.

CrankyProf said...

Beautifully put. I can't tell you how many times "the N-word" has come up in teaching "Huck Finn," and the shock over the word is always sort of ovr-the-top.

I prefer "C-U-Next-Tuesday," anyway.

Anonymous said...

Nice one. I finally figured out the last part of DILLIWTHYLS means.

Taihae said...

good job you covered the story because besides posting the clip and a brief explanation i just plain didnt feel like it. It was so much the words themselves that upset me as much as metaphorically watching a human being fuck himself in the ass for life in one ten minute tirade. It was like a train wreck. I'm a sensitive soul.

sammy.the.k said...

i actually did a post without a video! honestly you have to check that woman's blog out, it is pretty interesting

peahen said...

Much sense, and elequently put as always. For me, race is like gender - let's not be shy about the differences.

I really hate political correctness, and as I work for a local authority, that's a statment which will probably get me sacked.

Old Knudsen said...

fat sparrow I heard you were dead.

kav Good point kav, its easier to whine and blame someone else, you got DILLIWTHYLS huh? assuming you got it right you go to the top of the class

robyn I knew I was like a father figure to you, I was actually a conductor on the underground railroad but thats another story, of course he went on Letterman shaken, thats what you do, blame hugh grant for all of this.

Gaijin girl indeed, that was pretty tame and showed lack of imagination on his part, maybe he should get Jerry to write him some come backs.

crankyprof a lot of literature is misunderstood because the people that read it don't understand the time it was set in and read it with 21st century minds and thus the rhyme and reason to books like 'Emma' are lost, why are they doing that why is he doing this? I'd bust a cap in his ass thats my social standing.

taihae poor thing, I wanted to address the issue long before Kramer, I did think it funny as he was doing his insulting that there was a large sign behind him that said 'laugh'.

sammy do ya need a lie doon lad?

peahen flowing sentences are for the weak,I do rely a lot on the sense of others to get my points, I was maybe a teen before I saw my first real black person, I did want to rub their skin in wonder, when I any person of colour that is smart and behaving like a real person instead of some code talker grabbing their parts I don't notice the colour so much. Don't worry I'll not tell your bosses.

everyone I am surprised with so many positive responses, I thought there would be cautious silence or someone telling me I was a racist for just saying that a lot of black people need a boot up the arse and stop blaming slavery, I did realise that many of those that use bloglines may check out the comments to just see me get a roasting, its still early yet.

Foot Eater said...

You've gone too far this time.


How dare you use that word?

How DARE you?

Do you have any idea how utterly offensive it is?


If I want to Google some obscure film reference I have a RIGHT to do it without being called a ... ch - no, I can't bring myself to say it.

You ought to wash your mouth out with bleach, then put some in your eyes.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Kramer needed to see this?

http://www.youtube.com/v/K32JfjxUMf8

Anonymous said...

Much to do about nothing!!

Maven said...

Personally I don't get it. Either suck up the heckling or get the frig off the stage. Folks did not pay to see Richards spout off racial epithets, much like a good lot of folks don't pay to see the DixieChicks to listen to their political views.

Personally he hasn't done anything funny that someone else hasn't written for him.

Old Knudsen said...

they don't pay for some twat to heckle either but now those people have a story to tell and if they have blogs they are set. There is a lot to be said for professionalism and keeping your views private when you're semi famous, I liked the wee baldy man better, are all New Yorkers bored and yaded and sigh alot? thats the impression I get from TV, or is that just those jews when they aren't starting wars?

Maven said...

OUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

If you have the time or the inclination, there's an excellent book out on the word: Nigger: The Strange Career of a Troublesome Word.

Old Knudsen said...

ohhh sounds controversial, my kind of book.