Thursday 14 December 2006

A Ham Shank.



I was thinking back to Old Knudsen's spank bank throughout the years and I remembered Nicolette Sheridan, then I remembered what Dive said about Stevie nicks getting old and bloated, then I remembered where my TV remote was, in the olden days the Tvs would not only be made with a wood effect but would have a dial to tune into the stations, now you can't even turn on some of the bloody tellys on without your remote and that's always the first thing to break, fucking Toshiba piece of shit, anyway back to spanking the plank.

The Martini adverts of old, had a young sexy gurl on roller skates holding a tray that had a bottle of Martini on it , the music sang,"anytime anyplace anywhere" how sexy was that? far better than the gurl on roller skates being pulled by doggies while a big ,man hating feminist screams, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH BODYFORM, BODYFORM FOR YOU" , that second advert in no way gave me a stiffy but scared the crap out of me.

Nicolette Sheridan was that Martini gurl, she then went on to the film 'The sure thing' not a great actress but nice to look at, she disappeared for a while to turn up in one of them American soaps like Dynasty or something in which she snogged some dirty old guy a lot, I don't want to see that unless I'm the dirty old guy.
So disapproving and angry looking, so would you be if you had sex with Michael Bolton, why do older weemen with plastic surgery all end up looking like creepy cat weemen?

Now 25 years on she is one of the um sex symbols in desperate Housewives, the only nice one there is Eva Lungeria and she is an indiscreet sausage snacker.
Nicolette has gone the route of the panicked celeb, as she got older and found out that her audience is more shallower than her , she got the face lift, nose job, lips package and exercised to the extreme to achieve that muscled sinewy haggard look that men find so attractive, no more soft curves all chiseled and veiny .


Ah well my spank bank needed a clear out, those that aged gracefully are still in there, Virginia Mayo , Olivia De Havilland and Esther Williams, now you can all go and vomit, I have matters to take into hand.


Virginia Mayo
Legs all the way up to her arse, I won't sully her memory with some tacky joke about spreading Mayo on top.



This is what happens when you get too much plastic surgery, yeah I'd still do her.

15 comments:

GG said...

those desperate housewives are looking quite, er, desperately worn these days.

how bout some pics of some blokes for your female readers? haven't seen any spunks here for a while.

Old Knudsen said...

Not too many spunks in my wank bank, what about the naked bloke below?

BEAST said...

Any nekkid people will do , The Beast isn't fussy at this time of year

GG said...

na, i prefer my men well hung.

Old Knudsen said...

beast you lucky boy, the things I'm thinking of.

gaijin gurl well hung (onto a cross)like our Lord and savoir Jesus or hung like Ron Jeremy?

GG said...

why the good lord, of course. or mr jeremy. whoever comes first.

dive said...

Virginia Mayo. Fit bird.

I hate plastic surgery. You might as well get yourself a sex doll. Much less nagging and you can always get in the bathroom.

Try this one (http://www.wordpress.tokyotimes.org/?p=158). It reminds me of your lovely neice …

Unknown said...

I watch very little TV so I've not seen your Desperate Housewives. I liked this though,"indiscreet sausage snacker." Too funny. Do you remember or did they have adverts for Black Velvet whiskey? Here they had a model and it was actually a big deal to be one of their models who would go on to bigger and better things. The last one of note, I believe was Susan Anton. She was like 6 foot something and legs to the sky. But they don't make 'em like they used to, now do they? The men are not men, either, well, in my book.You know, no Robert Mitchum, John Wayne...

Scout said...

Olivia de Havilland. Now there was a woman. I loved everything about here--even The Heiress. She could be so cold.

Plastic surgery to make people look younger (and your line about chiseled and veiny is perfect) is nauseating.

Frobisher said...

Remember Leonard Rossitor chucking his drink over Joan Collins tits? what drink was that?

My favourite is Claudette Colbert - whatever happened to her?

Sassy Sundry said...

I'm so glad I haven't a clue who most of these people are. Sleeping with Michael Bolton---y-u-c-k-y. Why? That scenario would make an excellent don't use drugs campagin.

Anonymous said...

i'd be sulking too if i had alder lichen crawling up my tits.
stick with the classics, i say...margaret hamilton, margaret dumont, margaret thatcher.

FIRSTNATIONS AS A NO NAME MOUSE

Taihae said...

ahhh hello knudsen darling, after my long break good to see your smiling (sorta) face. also the faces of those weemen, by association.

Anonymous said...

JESUS!! that last pic is going to scar me for life!!!

Old Knudsen said...

babsbitchin I'm a man, of that I'm mostly sure.

robyn Olivia de Havilland was a class act, prim and proper sexy, I don't like weeman that look like they can beat me up, of course thats most weemen.

Mr Frobisher Claudette Colbert was a little too timid for me. You made me remember those ads for Cinzano Bianco, Leonard was great, yet another before his time.

sassy sundry there was a reality show a while back and the gurl had a shocking secret, it was that she once dated Fabio, the guy she picked dumped her after hearing that, same kind of Micheal bolton thing.

First nations I suspect you may have a margaret fixation.

taihae so good to see you again, yer sister talks all smartish and nothing dirty.

xmichra a lesson to us all but if you look at it from a distance she looks normal.