Wednesday 8 November 2006

Smells Like Victory, Old Knudsen Wins.



I hear there was an election in America, careful what you wish for lefties, never mind that fiasco Old Knudsen has struck a winning blow for world peace and revenge on bad film making and is going to revel in it, ok I didn't get an apology for America being late for not one but two 'world' wars but I did get Rumsfeld resigned as I demanded and I got 5 people responsible for the fast and the furious trilogy taken to a secret U.S. torture base in Turkey and executed.



"Ah piddly, Old Knudsen wants me out, I knew I should have had that SOB deleted . I'm gonna troll that wingnut's blog and make unhelpful comments, I sold my soul for this? ".


Poor George has fallen off the wagon again and bent my ear for a hour on the phone whining, saying things like "Old Knudsen I be a limp dick president no ones gonna listen to me, first it was Mickey brown then ol Rummy, my hommies ain't got my back no more ", he talks like that after a few, maybe it was a lame duck president he said oh I don't know I was watching the telly at the time, is it just me or is Gloria Hunniford getting sexier each year? if only old Georgie boy knew how stiff the old lad was, of course knowing those dirty yank prezzies he might of had some ugly bint sucking on his Cuban.


You lustful wench, you know you want it.


Rumsfeld is being replaced with one of George Sr's CIA buddies, did you know the CIA knew all about 9/11 ? well they did as soon as the movie came out . Robert Gates a Spook from the 1960's and once a spook always a Spook. He is the new Defense secretary, don't worry, Rumsfeld has him on speed dial if he needs to give him some orders er I mean pointers.

I'm Robert Gates, a man you can trust.

Congratulations to a dear friend of mine James Webb, hes made it to the senate in Virginia, check out his book Borne Fighting and you'll see how the Scots are Gods chosen people. If you read this Jimmy boy come round and we'll have a few jars old mucker of mine.



"Smell that one Rummy, consider it a leaving present","excellent as always Bushy baby, if only I could bottle it".

17 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

You are going on a journey, there you will find the man of your dreams but you'll still think about Old Knudsen while you are having sex.
6 and 9 are your lucky numbers.

GG said...

yay, perhaps i'm going to scotland to meet you, the old man of my wet dreams? you'd be a tough nut to crack. are those numbers still lucky if they're upside down?

Old Knudsen said...

Numbers upside down? that sounds like crazy talk, I too have wet dreams did you know you can get special underwear for that?

Rob7534 said...

Robert Gates was that evil man from the old Iran/Contra affair. It's amazing how low in the barrel this President has to look to find Rumsfield's replacement. It's a gallery of crooks and criminals.

Why are these men not in prison?

Old Knudsen said...

He doesn't have to go far, Gates is a friend of the family and thats what Bush's admin is all about, looking after his friends.

Anonymous said...

"Smell that one Rummy, consider it a leaving present"...good God. I'm still laughing over that one especially in context with the picture. Nothing beats a good fart joke.

Anonymous said...

Gates is bad news. American memory is pathetic.

But Rummy is gone. I don't use the "c" word myself, but Rumsfeld was a cunt if ever there was one.

Dick Headley said...

So now we eagerly await the unveiling of the Baker/Hamilton Iraq Exit Strategy. That should be a good laugh.

Old Knudsen said...

robyn you're such a simple soul.

sassy sundry you mean like forgetting they're a bunch of immigrants themselves and sticking it to the Mexicans? the Mexicans are the new Irish I hear.
If you do a search for cunt I bet you'll get a lot of Rumsfeld hits on it.

dh yeah just how do you pull your hand out of a meat grinder without spraying blood everywhere?

Anonymous said...

Yes. That's pretty much what I mean. In general, Americans don't remember much. Drives me nuts.

Old Knudsen said...

I was going to say something, nope its gone.

Dick Headley said...

Me too. Something about being an old-fashioned liberal who doesn't mind the odd fart joke.

Anonymous said...

Simple soul, huh? I guess. A person can go on and on about politics and world issues, but all I can remember is the odd fart joke.

Dick Headley said...

It's the ravages of time, drugs and alchohol Robyn. The mind isn't responsible for itself anymore.

Anonymous said...

dh, if only that were the case--with the drugs and alcohol at least. The ravages of time I can claim.

Dick Headley said...

I don't know about you robyn but I'm an old hippie. I've watched the world turn upside down.

Where is that Knudsen anyway? Something about his blog brings out my silly side. But maybe I should stop posting when I’m drunk? Trouble is I don’t feel like posting when I’m sober. It just goes round and round.

Old Knudsen said...

Excuse me if I just comment here for a second then I'll let you get back to your discussion, um no I've nothing to say, carry on farting.