Saturday 25 November 2006

While There Is George There Is Hope.

The doggie is not actually the most ugly little fucker there is, its just that George is so good looking he makes it look that way.

George Clooney is a star. Very few modern day actors can measure up to and have the same kind of generosity and charisma that he has. He has avoided the stigma of bitter divorces by just shagging all round him and dumping them when they talk about changing the leopard skin print bed sheets and getting rid of the mirrors in his bedroom (Old Knudsen's bedroom is similar) he is funny, intelligent and cares for the Africans, he has gone to the politicians and put his point across, unlike Ben Affleck and his political agenda George was actually taken seriously.
I could put up pictures of bad haircuts of the past or mention Ocean's 12, Batman or Solaris but no, as an actor/movie star he has done more good than harm, and if you don't like George then you must be ghey.

George having a checkup to encourage other men to look after their health, God bless you George.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Oh thank you. He really is a sexy man.

Old Knudsen said...

I'd imagine he'd break a million hearts but none of them would hold it against him, a true inspiration to us all.

Anonymous said...

rofl... well Georgie doesn't do it for me.. but i did like him on ER. When i liked Er that is..

Taihae said...

I was on my way to slit my wrist with a rusty boxcutter and i decided to check your blog one last time - That glimpse of clooneys suave, tender smile gave me hope and a new can-do attitude with more cans and dos than ever before!

thank you, old knudsen.

Anonymous said...

I'm not ghey yet, but while there is George, there is hope.

Old Knudsen said...

xmichra WHAT?

taihae My blog usually has had the reverse effect hence the drop in readers.

dive did you know he never goes to the toilet?

Old Knudsen said...

Yeah I know he was on ER, I just couldn't fathom your lack of attraction for him, he makes me hard.

Old Knudsen said...

sorry I should finish that, I was saying he makes me hardly believe that hes just a mere mortal.

Foot Eater said...

He's best when he's playing villains, like in From Dusk Till Dawn. Class, that fillum.

Anonymous said...

George gets a lot of examinations. That's what led to our second divorce.

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Eater I have never gotten past the part with Salma Hayek, nothing could possibly be anybetter.

the other gurl I got one of dem der arse exams from an Asian guy named Eddie, he never called me afterwards, I felt so used and violated, totally loved it.

Maven said...

The mind reels with that last photo... I wonder how their prostate exam would be...

h said...

Talentless moron who owes his entire career to nepotism. Watched one of his movies by accident. Even with movie-magic, the limp-wristed dick-smoker throws a punch most Girl Scouts could block.

As for the only-losers-read magazines that show portray as a ladies-man. Two words: Rock Hudson.

Old Knudsen said...

Shame on you, one more comment about George and its the gallery of wankers for you.