Tuesday 5 December 2006

2nd July 1961 Hemingway Commits Suicide.


As everyone knows Lorry drivers (truck drivers US) are all Serial killers, the perfect job for that sort of business. I always pictured the protagonist of this 1961 Dion song The Wanderer as a serial killing driver rather than just a dirty dick manwhore, observe the following changes.


Oh well I'm the type of guy who will never settle down,
Where pretty girls are well you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I kill 'em cause to me they're all the same
I cut 'em and dismember 'em they don't even know my name
They call me the serial , yeah I'm a serial,I go around around around around

Well there's Moe on my left and Mary on my right,
And Janie is the girl well that I'll be with tonight,
And when she ask me which one I love the best,
I tear open my shirt and I show MUM on my chest,
'Cause I'm a serial, yeah I'm a serial I roam around around around around hmmm

Well I roam from town to town,
I go through life without a care,
And I'm happy dressed as a clown,
With my rope and my chainsaw, but I'm goin' nowhere.

Yeah I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around
I'm never in one place I roam from town to town
And when I find myself fallin' for some girl
I put her right in that car of mine, and bury her in the woods
And I'm a serial, yeah I'm a serial I roam around around around around hmmm

Cause I'm a serial, yeah a serialI roam around around around around



The favourite expression used by weather men/weemen seems to be 'mixed bag' , thats what this post is. I cannot get over the fact that I used the word 'protagonist' what a twat I am.

14 comments:

Jagd Kunst said...

I was trying to write a song about ted bundy, but this is better and I think I'll leave it at that.

Old Knudsen said...

Ted Bundy was a killer he had a killer's hat, he wore corr blimey trousers and was a bit of a twat. You're welcome to use it.

Anonymous said...

You are a genius.

Anonymous said...

speechless

Anonymous said...

That's a great version. I hate that song, desecrate it at will.

Old Knudsen said...

robyn genius or mad the jury is out on that one.

Mr Frobisher well thats a first.

sassy sundry I mishear most song lyrics so all are open to be desecrated by me.

Anonymous said...

"Jesus love me that I know!
Peter Sutcliffe told me so!"

Seriously though, I will introduce you to my friend Carmen Diaz - she has a thing for serial killers!

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Top stuff! Your mind is as fertile as a pile of steaming manure, Old Knuds. I know you'll take that as the compliment it is.

Andraste said...

Don't ever stop, Knudsen. The world needs ye.

Old Knudsen said...

muttlethedoggie I love you lad, that should be enough for you.

sam,problem-child-bride I know what you mean, hot 'n' fresh, just how I take me weemen.

andraste they tried to stop me but the public wrote in and complained, no wait that was Star trek they complained about ending.

Anonymous said...

That was actually a talented version and I think I like it better. Good show by God!
BTW, you always get the best spam, I'm so jealous, damn!

Old Knudsen said...

Good show by me though God was singing it the other day which made me think about it, you can have my spam.

Maven said...

The machete wielding guy in the pic... um... perchance a relative?

Please say no...

Old Knudsen said...

His name is Harold Knudsen my nephew, he blogs under the name of Mong Knudsen.