Saturday 16 December 2006

Attention Whore Or Revolutionary ?

These balls are sure to be bitter

I want to change Blogger, I want to cause a revolution. I want Old Knudsen to raise his finger high and say "come and have a go if you think yer hard enough" . I am not better than any of yous that read my shite, however I am better than those boring pretentious Blogs of note, yes I know I'll never get onto it due to being too sexy and swearing too much for fuck sake but I ask you my brothers and sisters go to this link and click once for Old Bitter Balls, I promise you that once I get noticed and they don't shut me doon I shall demand that we are treated like people that want a choice and not just shoved in their direction, go to Blogs of Note and cut and paste http://oldbitterballs.blogspot.com/ this is a choice for FREEEEEDDDDOOOMMMMMM, also a finger to the man.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

no problem :) And i am all for pissing off blogger.

CP said...

I'm probably one of those blog/attention whores to which you refer, but I sent you into Blog Of Note anyway. You know, as a gesture of kindness from attention whores everywhere!

CP.

Scout said...

I have never found anything appealing about the Blogs of Note, so you've got my vote.

David Todd said...

Guess what i did? :-)
'Thanks for your input. Feature requests will not receive responses, but we will use the information submitted to gauge interest levels and to guide Blogger's future development.'

tony said...

Sorted il mio capo

Old Knudsen said...

Xmichra,cp,Robyn,Cyberscribe and Tony you are the crack commando troops of the revolution, the only problem now is every post I do is now until I get noticed must have be about the evil ways of Blogger.

Anonymous said...

How do I feel about Blogger?

:)

Foot Eater said...

Done, twice.

Old Knudsen said...

janiebelle you poor thing, we have all suffered loss.

Mr eater bragging again I see, I take it you voted before you read my next post, why do men have nipples?

Jagd Kunst said...

Yup, done it. And I did one for footeater as well.

dive said...

Sorted.
Hey, I got the same
"Thanks for your input … we will use the information submitted to gauge interest levels and to guide Blogger's future development."
as Cyberscribe did.
I have a feeling they're fobbing us off with an automated response. Swizz! I wanted a personal, handwritten note of thanks.
Bastards!

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

A blog of note your's most certainly is, knudders. I did it twice too but I'm not a show-off. I also copied and pasted your address in "blogs of note" bit twice too.

Old Knudsen said...

Well no one was going to put me up for it so I had to gently hint.

Maven said...

Ballz said the queen, if I had them, I'd be king!

Knudsen, you've been around the block a bit, would you happen to know the origin of that tagline?

Old Knudsen said...

well tagnuts is bits of shit stuck to yer hairs so tagline may be similar.

Anonymous said...

Of course I wouldn't Old Knudsen.

You were invited.

I'll wait 'til you know me better about the post.

Anonymous said...

crap. I hate blogger.

Old Knudsen said...

Thats the point, you get what you pay for.