Sunday 10 December 2006

Captain Chaos dead.


Augusto Pinochet, who overthrew Chile's democratically elected Marxist president in a bloody coup (with the help of the Yanks) and ruled this Andean nation for 17 years, died aged 91 on a freak jet ski accident.
he shouldn't have been on one having just had a heart attack but he knew better, while speeding away from the Paparazzi he crashed into a pier one, his 22 year old gurlfriend riding on the back was also killed but the baby was saved.

He was a cunt, he imprisoned, tortured and made disappear anyone he didn't like, but the one thing I'll always remember about him were the hugs, I'm sorry,::::sniff sniff :::: I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but I'm addicted to coke so hang on :::sniffffff::::: there that's better, yeah wow! the hugs, he'd say, "you know Old Knudsen, if you weren't so funny and insightful I would have you killed",and then he'd hug me and pat me arse, oh yeah always about the funny post for old Pinochet, no fucking pressure or anything.

I now sort of regret not making him Dictator of the year as I can see his death as the ultimate stunt to get my attention.
We'll always remember you General Pinocchio and that's no lie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we all need the smack of firm Government - me more than most...

Old Knudsen said...

sassy sundry I can see you feel strongly about this.

mutleythedog it is said that the people get the government they deserve.

Maven said...

For the longest time, I always found the name Pinochet amusing, because it's so very close (sounding) to, pince nez

Old Knudsen said...

You need to get out more.

Maven said...

Don't we all??