Tuesday 12 December 2006

Here Cums Santa Claus, Here Cums Santa Claus.

I knew that fucker's beard was fake, see the size of that clock? I said clock ya dirty shites, the one on his wrist, I bet the Elves never made that.


You better watch out you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why, I'll cut yer face off, this is our little secret.

Santa is a creepy fucker, he works one night a year, he lives with his wife and big eared midgets, gang bang central no doubt, he probably eats out of depression at his work situation, I mean how do you leave a post like that? you're Saint fucking Nicholas its destiny or something and no referring to shitty Tim Allen films for the answer, this is the real world people, get with it. A big fat sweaty man that can enter your home at will and if you don't leave milk and cookies his blood sugar gets low and he shits under your tree and tea bags your tooth brushes.

He has a list of children, its like a pedophile's dream come true, he spies on you too, he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're in the shower, he knows if you've been bad or good, so you better be good because if he doesn't get his you don't get yours.
With his little tin horn hes going to rooty toot toot you, in the ass.

Santa's a busy man, he has no time to play, oh yeah, this is business, hes got millions of stockings to fill, that's a euphemism for something of that I'm sure.

Hes got a very big bag and he wants to empty it. Parents, don't sell your child's innocence for a doll or a drum, its not like Santa will ever be giving out Playstations, his toys are quaint , wooden and shite, fruity looking things you wouldn't even buy to help out the Africans at Oxfam. I remember when Santa visited me, he was actually there for my brother as I was bad, it was disgusting but that big nosed bastard Rudolf held a knife on me, Santa squirted his money shot of forgetfulness over my brother , on his way past me he sneered and bounced a lump of coal off me head.

Every year I waited outside my own children's bedroom door. I'd usually doze off and wake to find my face all wet and the shells in my shotgun had been fired but I couldn't remember anything else. I always had a cut on my head and a lump of coal lying beside me.

Happy fucking Christmas.

18 comments:

Jagd Kunst said...

You should take that piece of coal, man. Take it and make it into a diamonte.

Anonymous said...

So, the truth finally comes out. I wondered why my panties were damp every Christmas morn. I thought it was in anticipation but there's a far sinister plot afoot here. Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

So, the truth finally comes out. I wondered why my panties were damp every Christmas morn. I thought it was in anticipation but there's a far sinister plot afoot here. Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

So, the truth finally comes out. I wondered why my panties were damp every Christmas morn. I thought it was in anticipation but there's a far sinister plot afoot here. Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

Trauma. You said "cum" and "Santa" in the same sentence.

Trauma. You are right. You are getting coal.

The Dog of Freetown said...

I shot Santa. It must have really pissed my dad off cos I never saw him again.

JanieBelle said...

Personally, I like that Santa spies on me when I'm in the shower, but that's just me.

I'm always sure to give him an eyeful, too.

Maybe that's why my stocking is always overflowing.

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, your stocking will be overflowing right out the door this year, if Santa was watching this day.

And I'm sure he was.

;)

Anonymous said...

well im no elve.

hope you dont mind my adding a coment but i felt i had to. i just love your blog it's fucking mad like mine.

Who am i?

Im Elvis Preseli www.theburgerking.co.uk THE ONLY Bald, welsh speaking, non Elvis song singing Burger Cooking Elvis tribute act in the World come say hello.

And Welcome To My WORLD……

Old Knudsen said...

jadg kunst I have worked a piece of coal between my arse cheeks for years, no pile of diamonds, just piles.

babsbitch comments about wet panties are always worth repeating, good job.

sassy sundry the big cunt gets all the credit, what about the parents? and also he has a wife and I doubt they get cable up in north pole so I suspect a lot of humping is done.

kieran good job lad, lets hope the hold he had on yer dad was broken.

janiebelle drilling yer own glory holes in the shower walls gives you an unfair disadvantage, I'd give ya a good spanking and a lump of coal.

corporal kate that buggers worse than the CIA lucky he only has a free hand one day a year.

Mr P whats this the yellow pages? tickle me balls first and advertise on the second comment for god sake, going by yer site yer a crazy fucker alright I hope you don't sweat like the man when you're cooking, shuffle my shells mama,thankyouverymuch.

beast I did a little postie type mention of him a while back, if you blinked you missed it, the people have been alerted, well I tried so fuck em.

JanieBelle said...

Promises, promises Old Knudsen.

Maybe I'd spank you!

Old Knudsen said...

Well I'm no gonna wash or anything thing like that being a real man and all, I've got skid marks older than you lass.

Foot Eater said...

What's Santa Claus got in common with Michael Jackson?

They both creep into children's houses and leave with an empty sack.

Yes, I know you did the 'big sack' joke in your post but let's pretend you didn't, can't you grant me that, for God's sake, man.

By the way, do you know the song by Kevin Bloody Wilson, Hey Santa Claus, You Cunt? Worth a listen.

Old Knudsen said...

I was just telling Kieran how funny you are and you do this to me, ah well. I think its funny that everyone goes on muslims and visas but an ex pagan sea god/greek fisherman can fly whereever he wants to, and what country does he hold allegiance to?

JanieBelle said...

Though I haven't tried a man (YET), Old Knudsen, that's just the way I think I'll like 'em. Manly, and Masculine, with really old skid marks.

:)

Kisses to you from bo'fus.

Anonymous said...

lol... well, someone needs a kiss under some mistletoe!

Merry christmas anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Keep that man away from your niece will ya?

Old Knudsen said...

janiebelle thats what weemen want I've found.

xmichra I don't think just a kiss will do.

rich Santa is like the Terminator, theres no stopping him.