Monday 25 December 2006

James Brown's Body Is A Rotting In The Grave.

Looking good for the ladies.

James brown the Godfather of soul Crackhead and woman beater has died, ah well.
Famous for get up a get on up, get up a get on up, Old Knudsens a sex machine, also that Rocky song, living in America.

Yeah yeah influenced everyone and is in the rock and roll hall of fame with Elvis and Chuck berry, you remember Chuck Berry right? the guy that had cameras in the ladies' restrooms in his own restaurant.
Brown had diabetes from his love of barbequed Chicken no doubt and prostate cancer that was in remission, he was being treated for pneumonia and was looking forward to getting high, waving a shotgun about and taking the police on a high speed car chase and a new years eve show also, but his big old heart gave out on him, a tragedy to be sure.

I have a James Brown story, I was on a bus a while back and there was a black man at the back of it listening to a walkman, every now and then he would shout out like a tourettes nutter, "james brown, black mother fucker, somebody hit me" the driver told him to keep in language doon but he kept saying it, so I shouted, "for god sake somebody hit him" and the bus erupted into laughter and the driver threw him off, I was all for just throwing him but the driver being nice came to a stop.

Fuck Christmas and respect for the dead etc I didn't like him (no shit) and he would go into my list of being overated, you can be a Crackhead all you like but as soon as you hit a woman dying in a fire is too good for you, I have spoken.

Gone but unfortunately won't be forgotten .

8 comments:

Maven said...

One less crackheaded wife beater in the world....

Old Knudsen said...

its a start.

iLL Man said...

I found his music baffling. Amusing but baffling. Not the effect he was after methinks.

Old Knudsen said...

It was not terrible music in small doses but not very full of talent,he was all show.

Sassy Sundry said...

Oooh. Ouch. Yes, he was an asshole, but as a true lover of funk, I have to say that I loved it when people put on his music at parties. My initial thought was "Good God Damnit" when I heard the news.

Good bus story, though. People who act like morons on buses should be shot (says the person who went from Whitefish, Montana, to Boston [3-plus days] on a bus with an obnoxious dude from Kentucky trying to feel me up every time I dozed off and some horrid soul who puked up all of his orange juice and Black Velvet on the bus---he got left in Fargo, North Dakoa [hell]).

Old Knudsen said...

I never sleep in public as I am very touchable, I was on a small plane once in which one of my drunken friends threw up, not nice.

Foot Eater said...

Cunt.

You oughta of bin thrown off of a train into a bowl of white-hot chili peppers.


That was directed at James Brown, by the way. Mr Knudsen, you're right. A man who raises a hand to a woman is lower than a rat's testicle.

I am a funk fan, like Sassy Sundry, but there are some things that put me off a man's music. Bruce Springsteen never hit a woman.

Old Knudsen said...

Bruce Springsteen, is he famous? if you look at that Patti bird you'd think that someone had hit her.........with an ugly stick.