Saturday 9 December 2006

Not For Me, Really.

First of all don't worry, I was checking some things out for a friend, there are a few strange sites here and right in the middle is a really strange one, can you tell which one I mean ? I helped you a little bit.

Privately Bank Your SpermCollect In The Privacy Of Your Home Same Day Medical Courier Pick Up
www.CryoChoice.com


Pictures of hemorrhoidsRelax. Take a Deep Breath We have the answers
www.righthealth.com


Do I Have Gonorrhea? Free Pictures and Articles on Gonorrhea. Doctor-reviewed!www.Healthline.com

Pictures Of GlaciersCheck out Alaska Photos from Local Alaska Newspaper Photographers.www.alaska.com

Gonorrhea Free information and resources about GonorrheaGonorrhea.
Findlt.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hemorrhoids and glaciers and STDs, Oh MY!

Anonymous said...

why were you looking at Alaska?? it's pretty cold this time of year. lol...

Old Knudsen said...

sassy sundry does that mean our date is off?

xmichra I heard thats the place to catch some nasty STD's sounds good to me.