Saturday 2 December 2006

A Thing Of Beauty.


Rich over at vertical mechanisms (upright mechanics) mentioned about how he gets pulled into the news and the murder, rapes,destruction etc really bring him doon.
I understand this, it has to do with what wankers our fellow man/woman can be and being powerless to do anything about it, where is that lazy fucker Superman when we need him?

I get pulled into the whole terrorism thing having lived among that situation for too long (the name is Old Bitter Balls, 2+2 people) its the same thing in the middle east just different labels.

I am for the people that want to live in peace and stand for raising their children, not the loud mouthed religious/political fanatics, let them die for their cause if they want, but they never do, its always someone else.

So here is a snap of my 'niece' so I don't have to look at Hezbollah all the time and can calm doon. Normal who gives a shit service will resume presently.

7 comments:

Taihae said...

prrraaawwwrrr. your niece looks bored, but she also makes it look like being bored is the awesomest, most sexy thing ever, so thats okay.

dont let em get you down, knuds, if you with all your wordly experience and years of wisdom cant shrug it off, what hope is there for me? and your niece?

Anonymous said...

I like her -do you think she would let me oil her up a little?

Old Knudsen said...

taihae she does get bored as I take a lot of pics, she says "uncle Knudsen, me tired me take pictures long time", no idea why she talks like that shes from Bristol.

mutleythedog I never ask anyone to do something I wouldn't do meself, that chore is my burden, no, don't call me a hero.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Thank You & Thank You Old "K" I think I'm in love!! I hope you don't mind if I make a copy of your lovely niece and keep it in my wallet for those lonely times us men only know about.

Old Knudsen said...

You disgust me sir,though I have several copies in my own wallet, family and all.

Anonymous said...

By the way... does your niece have any sisters? If so maybe you could post some pics...if they are of legal age of course.

Old Knudsen said...

Legal age ? are we talking British legal age or yank?