Friday 5 January 2007

Cause This Is Filler, Filler Night.

A nice cup of Rosie Lee until I post again, no ya fuckers I don't have Ginger nuts, I shave em.

Cool yer jets people, I had a rough day of it, can't talk about it until I've been debriefed, deflowered and deloused. Bloody governments and their secrets, can't wait to give all you bastards some cutting remarks in the comments as you all need to be taken doon a peg or two. My next post will be about how I lost my virginity, so many of yous may want to avoid this blog for a while as its me having sex, look at my avatar (if you can find it, me sidebar slipped again) and ask yerself if you're ready to think about me having sex, Robyn don't read it.

12 comments:

dive said...

Ginger nuts; Robyn; virginity …
Now that's what I call labels!

You should know by now that telling young Robyn not to read something is guaranteed to have the opposite effect.

Nice to have you back. I thought for a moment that Blogger had kidnapped you again …

Sassy Sundry said...

Oh dear. Robyn is going to have a field day with this post.

That's why we love her.

dive said...

That and the fact that she's cute …

Anonymous said...

"How you lost your virginity" doesn't "lost" mean someone took it or you misplaced it? Don't you mean you had to pay a professonal to steal it? And a petty penny you had to spend to have a professional take it, I bet!

Unknown said...

I'm not scared and looking forward to all the dirt. I've never told that one myself.

Foot Eater said...

Having sex what? Sex cups of tea? Sex of the best? You Scots and your accent, I can't make head or tail of it.

Old Knudsen said...

dive its all part of my plan, shes like a monkey with her fist stuck in a vase.

sassy sundry you may get a little excited yerself its quite racy.

az you should tell us about the time you got kicked out of charm school, treat em mean, keep them keen, I know yer game.

babsbitchin you mean you're not a virgin?

Maven said...

Debriefed?

What about de-boxered? How about de-thonged?

After all your debriefing, delousing, and deflowering... I dare say the only thing lacking is a body cavity search.

Old Knudsen said...

I wish but its not my birthday.

GG said...

hey old ginger nuds, sorry to hear you had a rough day. i was wondering if you were a dark or a ginger scot before you went grey.

looking forward to yer post. i'll sit here pressing reload all day.

Old Knudsen said...

A dark dirty fair, ok ya bored person I'll post it early.

Unknown said...

Well, I may be, it's been 13 months. For me, that's virgin status. Hell, I'd been doing it steady for 36 years. Another month and I might spontaneously combust. Time for safety goggles!