Saturday 27 January 2007

Celebrity Sanchez # 1

No expense in either money or good taste has been spared here at Old Bitter Balls. I bring you a collection of celebrity Sanchezing on people that are right stupid cunts but still game for a laugh.
Liam Neeson this big tall bad acting fella from Ballymena Northern Ireland even joked around with me by saying "hey Old Knudsen, I think you've too much iron in yer diet".
I never liked him much until then, even in Schlinder's List I liked the nazi guy more but there was some fine naked fanny in that film and er I mean, terrible it was so touching and thing, not as sad as Episode one, was the rent due that month Liam?

5 comments:

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Oi! Hands of Liam! I'm not having it. Do you despise beauty? Is that it? Philistine.

Liam Neeson is one of the guys I like to dream about when Alan Rickman and Jeremy Irons have to go to swashbuckling rehearsals, and the tape is wearing thin on my dream of them swashbuckling each other. (Note to self: Must switch to DVD dreams)

Eddie Waring said...

Fine women in Schindlers List? I've never seen it. Not a movie I can see myself having a wank to, but I'll give it a shot.

Sassy Sundry said...

I'm not a fan of his (and I like Ralph Finnes better), but really. Couldn't you have matched the facial hair a bit better?

Dick Headley said...

Liam Neeson does Sean Penn. Never thought I'd see it. Bravo knudsen!

Dick Headley said...

Did you see Penn in 'Sweet and Lowdown'? He had a tache just like that.