Sunday 14 January 2007

Civil Rights Day.


Today as everyone knows is Reverend Doctor Martin luther King JR's day in America (North) who was assassinated in a book store in Dallas by James Earl Jones back in 1968.
We owe a lot to the Reverend Doctor, well I don't but someone does, for on that fateful day while standing on a crowded bus he was asked to move to the back (by a white man) to allow other passengers aboard and the King said "NO!" he had a dream about something getting him at the back of a bus and besides he wanted to be near the door for when he got off. The stand he took gave coloured bus riders everywhere hope, then he nailed his theses to the church door thus sinking the battleship Admiral Graf Spee winning the civil war and freeing the Slavs.
Coloured people of colour were then allowed to drink from the germy water fountains that gave out calorie free white only water, they also were given the right to die in war for their country (America) King's message went largely unheard and only crap about whitey keeping them doon, screwing up any education they were given, eating BBQ chicken and being loud, wearing bling bling,celebrating criminals and their lifestyle and putting weemen doon became their culture and wondering why they were not being treated as equals.

Role models.

Bill Cosby said something to this effect once and I applauded him for it, many just attacked him for being rich, how did he get rich ya morons? calling his wife a bitch and a ho and drinking Cristal? no by not holding himself back and getting educated. Stupid people annoy me, whether they are stupid Christians for missing Christ's message or stupid people for missing King's message of unity and equality, the guys died for it, don't fuck it up. I don't care if you're black, white, yellow or some kind of Greek dirty Slav mix, if you're stupid I will take the piss no matter yer colour. By stupid I mean, dense, thick an idiot a moron, you can have PHD's up the yang and still be stupid or no grades at all and be bloody Yoda.
Personal responsibility plays a role for how you turn out in life, Dr King was all for everyone using their own Personal responsibility to achieve world peace, a lofty most likely impossible goal but if we all keep trying something is bound to happen sooner or later and for the good rather than bad.
Enjoy his day, learn how to spell and say gangster and maybe you should look up pimp as I don't think it means what you think it means.


"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."


11 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

Word up Old K! You be da man! Whoop de whoop! I'm feelin' ya homey! Gimme some skin dog!

Peace out.

Old Knudsen said...

What up G? are you sniffing the crack again? no skin fer you lad, its fattening.

Scout said...

Personal responsibility--what a concept. I just read the Dream speech this morning. There is so much there is rarely heard because we all have just enough attention span to hear "I have a dream today," and that's about it.

Old Knudsen said...

He gets used for everything he was against by the ignorant race card players.

Old Knudsen said...

I did 3 posts in one day and I covered similar ground with 'dead nigger storage', maybe they couldn't be arsed. Hopefully I'll get some hate mail from people that didn't get the point before the week is out.

Eddie Waring said...

I missed "dead nigger storage", must have been before my time. I will check your archives.

Anonymous said...

Amen Brotha! Amen!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Baby you got some serious junk in ya trunk!

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

BTW Get Rich - Die Tryin ..

Old Knudsen said...

dear prudence we call a trunk a boot unless you mean chest in which case I only have a case and its empty, follow?

rich if I said they all looked alike would that be racist or truthful as I am not used to johnny black fella?

Old Knudsen said...

They didn't want it from Cosby either, they don't want it, too much like work.