Sunday 21 January 2007

Daniel O'Donnell

Daniel O'Donnell you twaty cunty blurt, someday you'll be walking doon the street charming all the old weeman with your soft Irish accent and yer middle of the road two stepping song and lack of dance stage act , and you'll feel an almightly blow to the back of yer head, I just want you to know that it wasn't me. I saw who did it, two black fellas it was, maybe a gang don't worry I got a good look at them, don't cry now lad c'mon calling fer yer mammy is very undignified, yes I know you're a very sensitive mummy's boy and most likely ghey but you're an annoying wee wanker, oh fuck it :::::::thud!:::::::

11 comments:

dive said...

Just look at the lairy bastard!
I've never heard of him but I STILL hate him!

Old Knudsen said...

Hate is the first step to yer recovery, its ok to hate him hes white, well unless he plays the Irish card, he won't say hes ghey.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Never heard of him Dive? You lie, Sir, just like the other thousands of people who buy his music. Not guilty by the way. Ugh.
Well Old K that's just about all your prejudices and ...ist attacks done with in one fell post then! Well done.

Ame said...

Knuddie! That's the SHORTEST one I've seen YET! Post that is! I don't like him either...from the looks of him...DIVE--NEVER SAY HATE! Didn't your mammy teach you that? It makes you an angry old bastard for the rest of your life and you'll be buried with only your spice rack and have NO memorial service! ;)

Old Knudsen said...

Lynn I never mentioned the slavs, I shall do better.

ame the next one is shorter, never say hate? I suspect you to be a hippy of some sort, at least Dive will smell nice with his spices.

Eddie Waring said...

Daniel O'Donnell is an anagram of Online Olden Lad. I'm just sayin' is all.
I can't believe I just wasted half an hour on this.

Ame said...

That's BRILL Eddie! ;)

Old Knudsen said...

Must be a slow day.

Eddie Waring said...

....or olden lad online, whichever way you want to take it. It has been quite slow. I opened a tin of peas just to count them. There were 314.

Ame said...

LOL!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Eddie lol!