Sunday 7 January 2007

Hola Mi Amigo.


The World famous Mexican Warlock (who?) has made several predictions about 2007, he said Castro won't make it to May, well duh! Mr Warlock obviously reads my Blog and knows I'm gonna take care of Castro, don't rush me lad, I'm a Keeler , its an art form.
He said the wall to keep the immigrants out of the US from Mexico will not get built, he referred to it as the wall of shame. In the UK when we build such walls we call them peace lines or some such name, a lot nicer than shame, anyway what can you expect, the US are famous for bombing not building also they won't hire illegal immigrants to build the thing and that's the only way its gonna be done.

He said this is the year of the woman, well you add the numbers of the year up and get 9 and 9 is a sexy number right? and what is sexy? George Michael sucking off an old man in a forest? NO! weemen are sexy so I agree with him on this.

We will also unite because of Global warning, fuck off like that will happen, British weather nerds have predicted that this year will be hot hot hot , as in my balls will be dripping, El Nino needs a good spanking.

My own Predictions will be the removal by death of not only Castro but General Than Shwe who is on my hit, er shit list, a war with Iran , Posh and Becks buying a trendy 3rd world orphan, Prince Charles coming out of the closet as an a-sexual, Preez Bush looking more haggard due to his drinking, John McCain (the next president) being injected with stem cells to look younger, New Zealand sinks below the surface of the sea, Dive finds love with a younger female version of himself , all the funny Bloggers will get over being intimidated by the good looks and cunning wit of Old Knudsen and come back to Blogging, of course they will have lost their edge , Old Knudsen will finally get blogs of note or flagged so he can retire in glory.

8 comments:

Frobisher said...

Walls to keep immigrants out don't work. Look at Hadrian's Wall - didn't keep the Scottish out did it! The Berlin wall was a bit more successful agreed. I have a wall at the bottom of my garden but it doesn't stop the cats using my herbacious border as a toilet.

Sassy Sundry said...

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT say that McCain will be our next president again, or I will have to send Chuck Norris, Duran Duran, AND George Michael after you.

Dive, all the same, I think you will find luck this year.

I've voted for you as a Blog of Note. Perhaps Blogger hates me more than it hates you.

Old Knudsen said...

dive I didn't add the part about you and yer lady friend not getting along.

Mr Frobisher you have returned, though you've lost yer edge I fear.

sassy sundry I knew that would get a reaction out of someone, thats crap, I can't even be hated more than you.

Jagd Kunst said...

NZ will indeed be the first to go underwater. Thankfully the 'liberal' govt has been injecting some GE shite into loaves of bread so that our children's children will grow gills and our sheep will float to make a new island.

kimba said...

did the warlock say anything specific about me?

Old Knudsen said...

jadg kunst I got GE pills fed to me in the 1950's while in the army and i have the strength of 10 men, 10 very big men.

kimba he said he thought your date went well but you have never returned his calls.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I'm mildly curious; do your labels work? What should i put on my blog then Old K for labels?

Anonymous said...

Your a funny old thing. Fancy a roll in the hay? See my blog.