Sunday 28 January 2007

Master Of Beta.


You all know me as a whiny cunt that complains about everything. Well this time its different ish.
I had a post a while back about what a bastard Yahoo is because it wanted me to switch to beta with my mail and kept pressuring me, then I had posts about what a bastard Blogger was because it wanted me to switch to beta and kept pressuring me.
Yahoo had that annoying Chris Evans bouncing on his green testicle for ages as it loaded up and what for? a load of features to try to sell me stuff and sign up for alsorts so I resisted, after a while I said ok I'll give it another try.
Now Yahoo has that annoying Evans fella being chased by an ostrich with the suggestion that it might do him harm, it didn't catch him but it loaded up faster and I'm not getting so much spam now so yay!


Its like a Hitchcock film, the violence is not seen but implied, I hope it catches that wee shite.

Blogger, any chance of improvement? you were doon the other day, my sidebar still slips and you still mess up with pictures and took off all my closed comments on older posts as I noticed when some Slav from Romania tried to sell me a Ford capri, so i have to do that again, c'mon you bastards pull the finger out, also since I've been on Beta Bloggers my posts have not been so witty, I'm like a normal Blogger what gives?

Update since writing this and letting it rot in my drafts, I changed my old Template over to the new Beta one but copied and pasted it first, now I have everything a lot better, I got rid of wanker as he was crushing my text and that annoyed me, I'm now back to telling you all yo fuck off at the bottom of my page, and I really do mean that, now get back to yer Idi Amin day.

9 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

hmm bit lost on this one, Old K. So, how are you anyway, apart from all that? lol How are the shortbreads?

Old Knudsen said...

Go read the archives then, its been a war.

Sassy Sundry said...

That whole ostrich thing freaks me out. I don't like checking my mail because of that bird.

Still, I like the Beta (both Betas) better.

Old Knudsen said...

Beta is finally getting better, they fixed the bugs and put in birds.

David Todd said...

It's a lot quicker to load and I'm talking about this here blog Mr Knudsen. Some of the page elements you can add on beta are good like feeds to your other blogs and labels and thingies.

Old Knudsen said...

I know you're doing all that blog linking stuff, I don't understand half of it, the trouble I have had with Britblog and technorati, my buttons all vanished in the great wipeout of 06 and getting them back and actually being listed somewhere, hopefully I put myself on Britblog NI list that you're on, its sad to see the lack of humour Blogs.

Unknown said...

Idi is so hot, lol! Da, my email addy has changed and I just got your email, believe it or not. I'm so far behind, I've not answered my own Mom. But we got that Fiber Optic cable and everything's changed and I'm still trying to figure out how to change it all and get that damn sabbatical notice off. I've not forgotten you. My god, how could I ever? Like Nat King Cole sang...Unforgettable, that's what you are...

Old Knudsen said...

I hope my old CIA dialup Interweb system can keep up with you.

GG said...

i'll miss wanker. he used to keep me company at work when i'd pull him around by his wee tail.