Friday 2 February 2007

The Sickest Nation On Earth.


Any regular reader of Old Bitter Balls (I know I have one, thanks mother) knows that I constantly watch my shite meter to see what searches turn up . By putting the words, pedo, fisting and hot midget sex into post titles I have turned up in some very interesting results. I hope I've frustrated the perverts and wasted their time, don't bother to say you typed in pedo by accident or you're researching a book you're a sick fucker and the most valid reason for the death penalty I can think of, remember lefties if you are against the death penalty then you must be for pedos and rapists, shame on you too.
I have collected numbers of visitors and from what countries that search for pedo. I do this with the aim to find the sickest most perverted nation on Earth. Do not speak to me of statistics and percentages this reckoning system is the Old Knudsen tallyman method that has been used for thousands of years in countries you can't pronounce. My ruling on this is final.

The sickest, most perverted nation on Earth followed by it's friends is.

1) Germany.......... 20
2) USA..........15
3) Poland..........5
4) Netherlands..........4
5) France..........4
6) UK................4
7) India..........3
8) Australia..........3
9) Canada.......... 3
10) Russia..........2
11) Italy..........2
12) Czech Republic..........1
13) Singapore.........1
14) Austria..........1
15) Brazil..........1
16) Israel..........1
17) Belgium..........1
18) Hungry..........1
19) Finland..........1
20) Norway..........1
21) S.Africa..........1
22) Ireland..........1
23) Bosnia..........1
24) Colombia..........1
25) Japan..........1
26) Ukraine..........1
27) New Zealand..........1
28) Luxemburg.............1

No big shocks here, this is only from the start of this year. If yer country isn't on this list then rest in the fact they yer pedos are too dumb to even use computers.

Germany, home of the sick pedo loving bastards, not content with starting two world wars they like to diddle kids, with their large minging beers, uptight ways and crazy gibberish that spews out of their mouths always sounding angry, shame on you Germany if only Bomber Harris had the nuke.

8 comments:

The Mistress said...

I concur with your findings on Germany.

But you Brits aren't off the hook for pervy searches.

Typically,"Fern Britton's boobs" and "Will Mellor's cock."

Not to mention "Best place to get a shag in Manchester."

Old Knudsen said...

Fern's norks was me, shes so perky and they're so big but thats ok cos its not kids, Mellor's cock now that is sick and so is anything to do with manchester.

dive said...

Sorry to disappoint, but one of those Krauts is me. My stupid office server is based in Krautland (don't ask), as a result of which, whenever I check your blog at work you get a German hit, and also my Google search is in fucking German.
I AM a perv, though.

Old Knudsen said...

Why are you searching for pedo ,pedo world and pedo stories? it was done on the search results that got them to my shite, I do believe yer flag cums up as the European Union flag that did have me guessing for a second or two.

Sassy Sundry said...

I'm glad to see the Luxemburg made the list. They get left out of so many things.

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Eater Thats some shit to own up to.

sassy sundry in such a small cuntry I'm sure they all know who it is.

Mr waring No morals and not in a good way either.

Spilling Ink said...

I would have thought the U.S. would have turned out to be the sickest. I'm surprised. We're drowning in perverts over here.

Old Knudsen said...

A much larger country and definitely full of pervs but for some reason germans really out do themselves for other sick searches too.