Sunday 28 January 2007

Smells Like Piss Stains And Raw Fish To Me.

Not only am I old but my penis is this big and boy am I going to use it.

I've been inundated with e-mails asking me who the new world's oldest man is. I thought I took this shit seriously but Mutley the dog you really need to wind it doon a bit, talk about competitive . Due to the recent deaths of Japan's oldest man and the world's oldest man Japan's second oldest man Tomoji Tanabe now rules the world. I told you it was a cut throat geezer eat geezer business.
Tanabe aged 111 years old drinks milk, avoids alcohol and doesn't smoke, which shows you years of discipline in order to get to where he is today.
The world's oldest person competition as run By the Guinness book of records throws the winner into the seedy world of drink drugs and sex with people young enough to be their great grand children, this is when the old gits make up for years of being a boring old shite and is why, once you have the title you don't hold it for long and unless a competitor gets to you , you will die high and sexed up.

If he mated with the world's oldest woman back in the day I wonder how old their children would live for.

3 comments:

GG said...

aw, he looks so sweet! and healthy.

shame he won't be for this world much longer now that you've blogjinxed him. what did he do to deserve that? oh, it's just for your own sporting pleasure, ain't it. are you running a book on this?

Ame said...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw Waddie...I'm pretty sure he's showing how long his girlfriend's battery-boyfriend is...and that it has NOTHING on HIM..so you're partially correct! Can he have his cake and eat it too? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

You're all filthy-minded. He's merely explaining the Sushi, which he caught himself. "It was this big, no really it was, but that one got away. If only i'd had my camera..."