Wednesday 21 February 2007

Ass Wednesday.

Two untrustworthy shitehawks, just like the Klingons, don't trust them don't believe them.

You all know me to be a fair and just man that gives anyone a chance in life no matter what race, religion , gender or sexual orientation. So the Fenians with that shit on their heads whats that about? I saw the Da Vinci code I know what a pack of crazy cat killing bastards they are, no offense to any crazy cat killing bastards reading this but c'mon wear a fucking rubber, yous are like flies.
You have to respect a religion that has an ex nazi cross dresser as its head man, mainly because if you don't respect them they'll blow ya up.
So today I'm not going to post, I'm just going to insult people with the hope I get flagged, if I'm no getting Blog of note then I want some prize,I should get something merely out of pity. I've got arthritis in my fingers, one leg, the clap from getting too many dodgy pedo searches from Germany, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation at the same time, its not easy you know, then again its not hard either, its kinda hauntingly limp with a mocking slouch to it .
So where was I ? oh yeah not only did the Catholics kill Jesus on the cross but they go about pretending to give a shit with a bit of ash on their forehead. I knew an Irish guy who was of the altar boy persuasion if you know what I mean, he got out of bed, popped a bit of ash onto his forehead from his coal fire and came into work just to be noticed that he had it on his head, "hey John you have yer ash still on yer head, did ya not wash today?" he'd look all forgetful "oh that, I forgot all about that" and wipes it off, so unhygienic. I was sure you had to do to a chapel to get a kiddie diddler to put it on yer head but what do I know ? I'm in a sensible religion.
That fella John was a real twat, he was obsessed with that Rick Springsteen guy and his born in the USA shite, he went over to work in the New Jersey area and got to see Asbury park which was the name of one of Bruce Springfield's LPs, I know this cos the fucker wouldn't shut up about it. He worked construction there with a load of other Irish lads and stayed in the same building, one day he came back from work and found a note saying they had all fucked off back to Ireland, and I was not surprised.
John had this gurlfriend and she thought because I talked to John I was his friend, wise the bap up wee doll, (means get real young woman) look at my Blog, I talk to wankers all the time, they aren't my friends they are just waiting to see weakness before they attack. I can't remember the gurl's name so I'll just call her 'easy rider' she wanted me to talk to John because whenever she sucked him off he always thrusted which nearly choked her half the time, who am I Dr Ruth? that was one conversation I wasn't going to have, if he had BO or farted too much (can you fart too much? I don't think so) no problem, I did tell him plenty of times how stupid he was and how he'd burn in Hell for being a Heathen but the thrusting thing no way, that crosses the line.

Two untrustworthy shitehawks, just like the Klingons, don't trust them don't believe them.

I'll be walking about all day telling people they have a bit of shit stuck to their heads, I think anytime after noon if they still have it on you get to pinch them or something and say "Ass Wednesday is dead and gone and you're a fool for carrying on" .



Sassy Sundry, you were my muse for putting asses up today, an old Scottish blessing " May you always be regular and the dock leaves be big".

16 comments:

The Mistress said...

That Martin McGuinness always looks like he's been sucking your pickle.

Old Knudsen said...

He probably wishes, they all do.

Old Knudsen said...

And their eyes are too close together, its a giveaway.

Spilling Ink said...

Ass Wednesday? Ha! Good one! I see the last two posts featured asses as well. Is this a theme week, Knudsen?

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Thank you Old K for Yeats again. Couldn't find a place to comment on the other blog ? Enjoyed it as ever anyway.

Unknown said...

It's odd to me Da, that when I am here, my Scottish roots (yes I'm really a redhead, not) come flying out and I'd swear allegiance to ya. If I read this somewhere else, I'd be fightin' mad. But there is, quite a bit of truth, to the Catholic thing. I was raised Catholic but I am not Catholic nor will I ever be, even on my death bed. I am Hare Krishna. Just kidding. I am very spiritual and I have my beliefs but being Catholic is not one of them and I sure don't want to thrown in the same mix.

David Todd said...

That's alien bird shit on Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness which means they might catch that 'avian flu' and die. That'd make the the artist known as Michael Stone throw his crutches away and dance for Joy, whoever she is.

FirstNations said...

lot of ASS goin on around here lately, knudie.
how dare you dis the nazi crossdressing pathologically repressed paedophilliac pope, you polecat??? he owns title to your house! you'll be put out!
or turned out. one or the other. more than likely you'll find yourself bent over a chair with a tiny nazi in a dress poking a bottle of chambourd up your bung just wait.

Sassy Sundry said...

Yahoo! Happy Ass Wednesday.

I am honored. Thank you.

Old Knudsen said...

lynn arses raise the tone of this Blog. I disabled comments on the other Blog as it was interupting the flow for me, like someone taking through a film.

babsbitchin we have put doon our swords, but if ya need help putting doon a Prod thats slagging off the Fenians let me know.

cybez Those two make perfect politicians, lying scheming two faced gits, doesn't seem to be much difference between a chicken shit terrorist and a chicken shit politician.

first nations You make Catholicism sound strangely appealing.

sassy sundry being the star you should post a picture of yer arse.

worth a try.

The Mistress said...

Somebody help me out.

How many blogs does Old Knudsen have??

It seems I discover a new one every 5 minutes.

Pickled Olives said...

I forgot it was Ass Wednesday - actually told someone they had smudge on them. Their silence didn't help clue me in.

Anonymous said...

I heard he had 69 Blogs because thats a secret number in the Masons.

David Todd said...

I'm waiting for an Old Knudsen Art Gallery Blog

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

I once met Ted Kennedy and guess what? He was muddering something about needing another beer. yes, it was at an Irish festival.

Unknown said...

I'd fight by your side Da. We'd make a fine Keelin team, don't ya think?