Friday 2 February 2007

Get Yer Coat You've Pulled.

Pop princess Kylie Minogue has separated from her boyfriend French actor Olivier Martinez .
The separation was mutual and they remain close friends, that means fuck buddies to you.
He may had helped her through her recent time with the cancer and all but the Frenchie wasn't enough for her, no offense to any Frenchies out there but c'mon you fuck with yer face and fight with yer feet, plus the smell of garlic all the time and the constant flies are quite annoying, enjoy smoking in the cafes while the law still lets you because my cheese eating surrender monkey friends yer time is up . (no public smoking allowed)
Kylie was said to have an itch the froggie couldn't scratch, no not athletes foot its an expression for satisfying fornication, it was discovered by a source close to her that she was full of the horn and wanted a real man who could disgust, excite and make her laugh all at the same time oh and he should stink of piss, hmmm I wonder if anyone around here fits that bill.
Dive, spice rack owning guitar player ?..............no.
Rich, on the rebound coffee whore ?..................no.
Old Knudsen, base and vile brabbler ?................could be.

Long John Knudsen number one super guy, Long John Knudsen quicker than the human eye.......it says quick, not premature and what do I care ? at least I cum.

Hes got the style of a movie star and a Blog that just won't stop when the going gets tough he says fuck a lot and might call you a slut, YA!

I'm not going to explain Hong Kong Phooey to yous. I'm just wondering why would a Police station hire a talking dog as a janitor? maybe they ordered a bomb sniffing dog and got a bum sniffing dog by mistake so they put him to work mopping floors and nuzzling crotches, I like getting my crotch nuzzled but you'd have to have no sense of smell to do it, do I know anyone like that?

Dive, spice rack owning gutiar player cum on doon the crotch is right.

6 comments:

Ame said...

OMG! OLIVIER! PANT-PANT! SIGH~~~~~

Old Knudsen said...

you did read about the flies and the garlic right? I suspect kylie isn't the only one full of the horn.

dive said...

Quicker than the human eye, your number one superguy is ready with his sniffer.
Bring on yer crotch!

Old Knudsen said...

Its not ghey if you are thinking about weemen so I hear.

Eddie Waring said...

But do you have style, a groovy smile and a bod that just won't stop?
Like I do.

Old Knudsen said...

I've heard that said before.