Sunday 25 February 2007

Hot Midget Sex Oscar Reminder

I'll be staying up late and watching the Oscars tonight with the ghost of my friend Ned, hes the one that tells me to kill the hoors and to post wicked wicked nasty things on my blog . Here is a reminder of my choices, pretty sad ones all round.

Best Picture: Babel............ it has to get something card
Best Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio........... Not a great choice card
Best Actress: Helen Mirren............. Queen card
Best Supporting Actor: Djimon Hounsou ............If not then Eddie Murphy race card
Best Supporting Actress: Cate Blanchett ..............we like her card
Best Director: Martin Scorsese..................... pity card

3 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

You and Ned's ghost have a great time. What will you do if your choices don't win?

Momentary Madness said...

You got some right, but you forgot to mention the real winners: Jesus and Dreams.I have fucking horrible nightmares every night ( do they count ), and I talk to Jesus every chance I get. I wonder will they contribute to my success.

Maven said...

Oy! I posted like crazy during the ceremonies...