Thursday 8 February 2007

Is This Love Or Am I Just Full Of The Horn?


Due to my recent post about my perfect woman I have received various e-mails, one was about enlarging my penis (how did they know?) two were from Africa requesting my help to retrieve millions that belonged to deceased business men and one was from a lusty young woman who was more than interested in getting to know me.
Her name is the Gobbling Granny and she has her own Blog called 'Elder Abuse' the description is this " A tight close up look into the world of senior cock blogging in the UK". I didn't get a good look at her Blog because it was black and had a load of YouTubes on it so I never found out who Senior Cock Blogging was, sounds Spanish to me. The Gobbling Granny or Shirley as she let it be known to me looked rather tasty as you can see from the picture above, shes 43 and has dentures (I love that in a woman) full control of her bowels and enjoys making men come, she says her own pleasure isn't important . Shirley has certificates in Blowjobs, Rimjobs and was named Miss Dirty Sanchez 1982.
She likes to keep fit by wrestling and water sports, has low esteem issues so doesn't mind being shouted at spanked and told what to do. Her measurements are 36-24-38 with perfect skin a beautiful green eye and a Brazilian wax job doon below .The main selling point with her is that shes a devout Free Presbyterian who egged John Paul II back in the day, just thinking about that makes me anxious.

I don't know, this seems like its too good to be true, Old Knudsen is actually getting nervous. I must admit to having already fired off a salute or two over her picture, maybe I'll play it cool for a day or two .

28 comments:

Ame said...

Lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyynn...calling in the Dirty Sanchez troops! Shall we give OBB one of his OWN to wear? Might just shut him UP for awhile!

GEEEEEEEEEEZ, and he's stealing MY African relatives' money now TOO!

Sigh~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mistress said...

Dentures? That's gotta be a huge turn-on.

As long as she doesn't keep 'em in a glass by the bed.

Old Knudsen said...

ame funny you don't look black.

MJ but i would like to see her smile the first thing in the morning, even from a glass.

Spilling Ink said...

Come here, Knudsen. I'll protect you!

Ame said...

Don't forget the Dirty Sanchez GF! ;)

dive said...

Isn't that Anna Nicole Smith?

Old Knudsen said...

lynn I chose shirley so pack yer stuff.

ame she pretends not to know what that is you'll have to show her.

dive how dare you this may be love.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I'm not feeling rejected since it was the other lynn who posted the above comment.
This glamorous lady and yourself, dear Old K, look like the proverbial match made in heaven. I wish you a long and jolly salute together.

Ame said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, so it is! She's RIGHT OBB! Gonna have to double-check now! ;) Two Lynns are better than one I say!

Gobbling Granny said...

Soren dear, I haven't heard back from you and I'm feeling a little sore. It's a bedsore on my bottom, but that's not important right now.
Who are all these women throwing their panties at you? What's happening here?
Please write soon.
Your Shirl

kimba said...

This is a cunt of a way to let me know it's over..

So - you are telling me my pineapples aren't sweet enough for you now?

Ohhh Knuddy!! I am going to have OUR baby!! *sobs*

Sassy Sundry said...

Best of luck to you, Knudsen. I'm sure you will be very happy together.

Does anyone else find themselves saying, "Ka-Chow!"? I really hope I'm not saying something horrible.

Pickled Olives said...

She looks darling - your sure to have a great time!

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

you ole DOG you - woof!! go get her!!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Old K you've deserted us on your literary blog. Where the devil are you? Put her down and attend to us at once. Yours, Lynn & Ame.

Bock the Robber said...

That's some babe you got for yourself there, Knudsen. I would say a perfect match. You've scored!

Old Knudsen said...

Too many lynns, but lynn you're dumped too.

Old Knudsen said...

shirley my dearest love.

I even think of you
When I have a poo
you are a sexy big hag
so let me empty my bag.

kimba no dear its not what it looks like, you're the only one for me.

sassy sundry brave words but you're taking this badly, Ka-chow!

pickled olives I will insist on an open relationdhip of course.

rich I'm after more than free coffee.

lynn no one reads that old shite but me anyway.

Mr The Robber another notch in my wooden leg.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I read it. Why? What did i do? She's prettier than me isn't she, isn't she, that old woman with the big eye? That's it. Are you dumping Ame too? She'll be destroyed.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Oh it's Robert Mitchum isn't it. There was nothing between us, i swear. Really, nothing between us ;)

Old Knudsen said...

yer always asking where i've been and what I'm doing also you don't look after yerself like Shirley does, isn't ame joined at yer hip?

Old Knudsen said...

If there had been I'd ask for details.

Ame said...

Crushed... =(

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

lol Ame.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Knudson, every time I come by and snoop round your other sites i find you have another freeken blog on the go.

That's not an accusation by the way.

Gobbling Granny said...

Soren dear, yes I'd be dumping those desperate panty throwers too if I were you. I once had a group of men. There was also this group of men on my blog, I used to refer to them as the middle-aged brigade. They'd visit and leave all sorts of lewd and suggestive remarks. It really got me going. We eventually met up and had a blog bang, which was lovely.
Those days are over now that I've met you. Now what can I get you? Tea? Jaffa cake?
Your Shirl

Old Knudsen said...

sam problem-child-bride that was an accusation though it happens to be true, I want to do Old Nudsen with naked weemen on it how do you think that would go doon?

my dearest shirl I look forward to our first date, I'll shoot one off before as to not disappoint you with my speed, I hope my meager 12 inches +/- 7 will be enough for you, I hope you like chip butties as I'm going to be the chip in yer buttie.

Fat Sparrow said...

Old Knudsen, you've had a lot of old twat thrown at you lately, but Gobbling Granny is by far the classiest.