Tuesday 20 February 2007

Jesus Would Kick Allah's Shite In.

Typical Londoners just asking for an interment camp.

Many years back around 1916 if I remember correctly me and a friend T.S. Elliot. went to play sand politics in order to talk the Arabs into joining up to aid the British and fight against the dirty Turks who were allied with the dirty Hun.

I was just thinking, the main reason why the sand savages strap on explosives and go off and die for Allah and their 72 virgin goats is because Arabs can't shoot for shit, put a camel jockey up in that book suppository in Dallas in 1963 and even with JFK's massive head bobbing away someone in the crowd was more likely to get hit.
The only reason the Arabs have won any battles is the enemies' fear off brutal Arab bumsex which they are legendary for.


"Goats are less trouble than Weemen and I'm not afraid of them."

3 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

Jesus wouldn't do that, hes a Protestant not a Catholic.

Momentary Madness said...

Now I recognise the little fucker.
It's Darby O'Gill and the wee lads.
I remember sitting two in a seat (watching Jimmy O'Dea; god be good to him) in the STAR CIMEMA, Crumlin a long time ago.

Old Knudsen said...

Is that the Crumlin road in Belfast? as I have noticed there is a Rathcoole in Dublin as well.

I went to a cimema near the opera hoose, they tore it doon and it bugs me I can't remember the name of it.