Thursday 8 February 2007

Look At The Jugs On That.


Here would be my perfect woman, around late 20's , 30's, 40's , 50's whatever, with a glassy look in her eyes of apathy and encouraging me to drink , boobies and a willingness to do as I say , oh and she dresses up in strange ethnic outfits.

My other type of woman would be my intellectual equal with wit and humour the same as mine and with her own view points and opinions and with a dirty mind, this one doesn't sound much like a looker so she had better be able to make a nice cup of tea and give good head.

Ok a mix of the two would be fine, interviews are always being held, *extreme metros* are not ruled out.



* as in metro sexual, my new name for gheys as everything is extreme something or other these days*

10 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Oh no what have we done to lovely Shilpa?

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

She looks like she indeed gives good head. 4 just lately.

Pickled Olives said...

I've just spent some time reading through your site - funny as hell!!!!

M@ said...

Love the title.

--Young Bitter Balls

Sassy Sundry said...

How fitting, considering the demise of Anna Nicole Smith.

You'd love me...

Old Knudsen said...

lynn I'm shallow.

sam problem-child-bride I have a whole fridge full, better than a rubber dolly.

pickled olives I don't know how else to say this but I like you, nice Blog you have there.

matt welcome matt, sorry couldn't resist, paid a visit to yer blog, nice one.

sassy sundry You'd love me...

In sick perverted very wrong ways.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

It's hell alright, Pickled.

Old Knudsen said...

Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.

Foot Eater said...

You've used that aphorism before, Mr K, and it's a Wildeism and therefore outside your Scatch sphere of influence.

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Eater My notification for yer comment ended up in my spam folder, I always new you'd end up there.