Sunday 18 February 2007

No More Memes You Cunts!

Several of my Blogging *chums* did this meme one Monday and I forgave them and moved on, then it appeared every Monday and now my chest hurts, no more , there is an expression ' for every meme a budgie loses its wings' think about that.

1. The Misanthropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
People with their heads up their holes.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
That Old knudsen cunt, hes really a woman ya know and as for being Irish?away and fuck.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Liberals helping the Africans and spouting off about war....... trendy activists.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
The state of humanity in general .

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Me for being so angry/witty/modest and good looking every fucking day.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
My word is my bond.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
An end to all the bloody Monday memes and a rest from them in general.



*I want to chop them up and feed them to the sharks*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errr its Sunday? Did you have to got to bed early to rest your old bones?

Old Knudsen said...

I'm trying to head them off.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

The bloke in the picture isn't even clutching where his heart is. He seems to have a problem with his buttons though.

Old Knudsen said...

The shortness of his shorts should be a bigger worry, I can see giblets.

Anonymous said...

I generally agree about meme's however mondays meme isn't a bad one for focusing.
I'll make you a deal, if I continue to post mondays meme, I'll include a sheila with big tits just to give you something to look at and not read.
Sound fair?

Old Knudsen said...

I don't care what her name is you're very thoughtful.

Sassy Sundry said...

I'm not really into the whole Monday thing, but I did try it once.