Monday 12 February 2007

Obama for what?

Obama looking out of place in whitey's world.

I told Hilary the same thing as I'm going to tell Obama, don't fucking bother mate you've got a snowballs chance in hell (racial slur/pun intended) to be preez you have to be a straight white male that's not a *Fenian* (catholic) I really don't think either you or the swinger's wife applies, its just the way things are, go on name me the other black (Jefferson doesn't count) and female US Presidents, you think America is open and enlightened (pun intended) enough yet?



* Kennedy lasted how long?*


Paid by the John McCain obvious choice for President campaign.

Like I give a fuck I just like to stir up shit and poke at liberals as they get left out too many times.

2 comments:

dive said...

I want to see a straight fight between Bam-Bam and Condi for President.
Though I think a straight fight naked in jello would pull a lot more voters …

Pickled Olives said...

What's up with John McCains face?