Thursday 15 February 2007

Parts Is Parts.

Who doesn't like skin? and if you go yuck! a foreskin then you're 12 and shouldn't be reading this.

A Chinese company chairman has been sentenced to hang for running a scam about investing in giant ants.
Wang Zhendong promised investors returns of up to 60% if they put money into the fictitious ant-breeding project.
The Healthcare system there is worse than anything the NHS has to offer the ants are used in traditional medicines and remedies , "you have Clancer take two ants and call me in the morning".

Fifteen other staff were fined and jailed from 5 - 10 years, why do you need so many people to work a farm that doesn't exist? The farm I worked on years ago had 3 people working it and that did exist.

One investor committed ritual suicide sudoku after realising he had been duped, his number was up.
Wang's actions also caused huge economic losses for investors and many subsequently suffered from depression, boo hoo go and get real jobs.

Never trust a man named wang or zhendong, hes taking the piss, hes just making a dick out of you.

Speaking of which.

You know how uncivilised Africa is right? in fact I'm contacting local politicians to have the whole place bombed, like in the good old days. Not only will it stop the scrounging fuckers taking up the time of movie actors and singers so they can get back to work but it will also stop those spams I keep getting from African banks that hold unclaimed millions.

A Kenyan secondary school has sent home 20 boys because they were not circumcised, saying it feared they would be bullied by other students.
I remember the time when you'd be bullied for being new to the area or small in stature but the bullies never wanted to see willies, that is just so ghey.

These were new students all right and were at the school for only 3 days before they were told not to return until they had completed the procedure.
The school also said "Please do the needful within two weeks and let your son report back to school with you immediately he is well."

Circumcision is not obligatory for admission to secondary school, but a study released in December said it reduced the risk of contracting HIV/Aids, so is education in which you educate about Abstinence , condoms and personal power but that's way too much like hard work so get the knifes out, the Africans are more genetically receptive to catching aids than westerns, the only way to save them is to alter them genetically, just like westerners from certain parts of Europe whose ancestors lived through the plague they are now less likely to die from it because they have the genes passed doon to them.

Above: An average adult foreskin comprises an area of tissue large enough to comfortably lay 15 U.S. quarters, or £7.50p in real money.

See what harm you have done Clinton? the people of Africa are not just uneducated and superstitious they are also stupid as fuck and wouldn't eat unless the Red Cross didn't remind them all the time. Lets have another big dopey cuntry that starts with an 'A' full of morons that have been circumcised against their will as its supposedly normal.................... for Victorians maybe. You wonder where all the anger comes from? cut off part of their willy and let the thought of it roll around their sub-conscious for 20 years and watch them equate anger with sex.
If this is so acceptable for men then please don't leave the weemen out, don't you dare say its not the same that's the social lie you've bought into talking. Its not right full stop! if you're an adult and want to have it done then well go ahead ya stupid fucker and I hope ya don't breed and choose for yer son.
It all comes doon to the right to chose no made up excuses for having it done.

The risks of newborn circumcision are an under reported and ignored factor in this argument.Most often a poor surgical result isn't recognized until years after the event.The adverse long term consequences of infant circumcisionon the sexual health of American men must be recognized by physicians, parents, and legislators.
James L. Snyder, M.D., Past President, Virginia Urologic Society



26 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I've been mutilated and denied full functioning of my penis due to an unnecessary and ignorant procedure." CA/1951

Anonymous said...

"Constant chafing and desensitization of the glans."

Anonymous said...

"I enjoy no sensations on the shaft or glans; orgasm requires painful thrusting. My sexual life is ruined!"

Anonymous said...

"Painful erections, scar tissue and it makes me feel insecure (I don't feel complete)."

Anonymous said...

My penis has two skin shades; the scar is much lighter than the shaft."

Anonymous said...

"Taking away part of my body without my permission is a violation of my body and my rights."

Anonymous said...

"The physical scar is hideous, but the emotional scar equates to rape."

Anonymous said...

"I have to be to the point of abuse and pain to my penis in order to reach orgasm,
it is so desensitized from circumcision." WA/1954

Anonymous said...

"I am angry and bitter and depressed by being circumcised and I resent that it was done to me."

Anonymous said...

"The mutilation happened when I was developing close bonds with my mother.
Since then, I feared closeness and believed pain would follow."

Anonymous said...

"I'm left with a sense of impotence and powerlessness and a fear
about the power of others to hurt me grievously."

Anonymous said...

"I experienced continuous decline in sensitivity and sexual pleasure, to the point of not being able to orgasm
in a time comfortable to my wife. Fortunately, this has been reversed by my foreskin recovery.
I again have the sexual performance of a teenager!"

Anonymous said...

"My scar still bleeds to this day. It takes too long to orgasm due to desensitizing of the head."

Anonymous said...

"I have always suffered great irritation and redness to the meatus of my penis due to lack of foreskin protection."

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

That willy looks like a wee pink nun - the winged-headed sort of nuns they had in The Sound Of Music.

I agree with you about circumcision. Absent a particular medical condition there doesn't seem to be any good reason to take a knife to a wee boy. Of course if you say it's a religious rite then all bets are off because you can pull the "It's my faith no matter how much of a fairy story it is" card whenever you like and that card apparantly trumps all others.

Eddie Waring said...

At my school we used to beat lads up if they were circumcised.
I can't remember why? Probably just because we were bored.

Old Knudsen said...

sam problem-child-bride it is yer religious belief to feel that way so okey dokey.

Mr Waring I got into trouble some years back by the mere mentioning of foreskins to yanks, I may rename my Blog 'Old Foreskin'

The Mistress said...

Yay for foreskin!

Something extra to play with.

Frobisher said...

Keep your foreskin if you can. But if its tight and won't easy pull back over the head - CUT IT OFF

(ps Girlies seem to like circumsised ones, is it because they don't come so quick/not smelly?)

Kav said...

Flappty skinned lunatic fjkdhfhsufh asd jjkdh

Ah the sound of a tug in the shed.

Sassy Sundry said...

Flashbacks from biology class. Those colors bring back giggling girls and mortified boys.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't make any difference to me as long as the damn thing still shoots!

Pickled Olives said...

What a thought provoking post.

Gotta say - past experience is that UN feels better. But, UN requires good hygene.

Foot Eater said...

Circumcised, uncircumcised, it's no skin off my nose.

Old Knudsen said...

I'm not replying to all those whiney shites who have been defiled , as I say to rape survivors, those with cancer and victims of torture "gurn up and dry yer eyes".

Unless there is a medical reason as Mr Frobisher said about being too tight then don't do it, foreskins decreased the amount of yeast infections for weemen and need as much hygiene and smell just as bad as female smelly cunts, what? yer parts don't smell? in a sense you are cutting off yer eyelid and letting yer eyeball dry out.

Maven said...

Perhaps that's why circumcision is perceived as a disease deterrent--that it decreases sensitivity (and by default one would infer decreases libido?).

Here's a thought... soap and water! Wash that thang! That's all it takes. I think some folks have been brain washed into thinking, "Well, I was snipped, my boy will be, too."

As an aside... when I saw that picture, at first glance, it looks like a woman's form in a kimono... only after I blinked did I see the corona...