Monday 12 February 2007

Public Service Announcement

Just a short note to any cunt that actually cares. I expect to be a little busy over the next few days so I can't respond to every single comment or visit every single Blog on my links. I will visit everyone a couple of times within the course of a week and I read every comment as I get them in my mail, this will not stop my posting I'm sorry to say and if you want to know what I'm doing to be so busy well tough shit, watch the news and work it out.

6 comments:

The Mistress said...

Just watched the morning news and made note that they haven't yet ruled you out as the father of Anna Nicole's child.

And congrats on your Grammy Award.

Dick Headley said...

Well in that case I'll keep my witty comments for later. Dick.

Foot Eater said...

The fact that you feel the need to apologise for this shows you up for the big ghey you are. I regularly don't respond to people's comments on my blog, and they still come back for more, God knows why.

Eddie Waring said...

Probably some kind of charity work no doubt.

GG said...

You off to have a geriatric shag-a-thon with Gobbling Granny? I can just see the limbs creaking and snapping... oh, man, that was an image I really did not need to conjure up.
As you were.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ I don't need no stinking DNA tests you can tell by looking at her/he whatever.