Tuesday 13 February 2007

Rock On Tommy.

I have finally acknowledged the 20th century and invested in some technology.


On this post I did the usual cop out, it was either this a YouTube or a MeMe.I put up my top ten favourite Aye pod tunes. I could of lied and went for the coolest and most pretentious songs I could think of just so my readers would think me all Daddy Cool as the kids call it but I think you're all a shower of cunts (interesting image) so deal with the real me, none of that mambo ya ya ya banjo music here. The first one is as sappy as I'm getting today so read this and fuck off.


1)Jim Reeves - I love you because.
Gentleman Jim a crooner from Texas, you see you never hear people being called crooners anymore, he died when the airplane he was flying crashed during a storm, its thought he got 'pilots vertigo' which sounds very bad especially for his passenger. The plane was flying upside doon and Reeves thought he was gaining height, well until he hit the ground that was.

2)Chris Yacich - I like bananas (because they have no bones)

3)The battlefield band - The Highlander's Farewell To Ireland, Farewell To Ireland, Put Me In The Big Chest.

4)Military band of the Forty-Eighth Highlanders - Scotland the brave.
You'd think me a Sassenach if I didn't have this one on it.

5) Freddie Bell and the Bellboys - Giddy-up-a-Ding-Dong.

6)Andy Cameron - Ally's Tartan Army
C'mon Archie Gemmill, 1978 world cup. If you missed his great goal against the bloody Dutch rent out Trainspotting.

7) Sarah Brightman and Hot Gossip - I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper.
Ah Hot Gossip, half naked dancers of the 80's, I hear half of them died due to inhaling too much smoke from the smoke machines, ah well, I came.


8)Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
I start body popping everytime I play this one, last week in Tescos an ambulance was called as they thought I was having a seizure, stupid cunts, its my own style.


9) Fred Wedlock - Oldest Swinger in Town
When your feelin as stiff as a skin heads boot
rub on vick where u used to splash brute
and the latest punk fashion is your old weddin' suit
You're the oldest swinger in town

10) Keith 'n' Shane - Girl You Know It's True
Having felt let doon and cheated just like millions of others who bought Milli Vanilli records and dressed in tight black lycra cycle shorts that showed of packages in full glory (I was barred from drinking at the Legion while dressed like this. Is that what I fought the Japs at Normandy for?) I was glad when Keith and Shane the two ugly ones from that fine Irish group Boyz zone did a remake.

15 comments:

tony said...

Ah Jim Reeves...........it was 1964 ,i was in a caravan in Fife ,when i heard he had died.........soon afterwards came the riddle "What Sings & Flies into mountains."?
Nice Wee tartan gizzmo...........No Shaking Stevens? I always had you down as a Shaking Stevens fan ........
I never heard of most of the toons you list! I must be losing my grip on the pulse of fashion........

dive said...

Now that's what I call music!
Happy Valentine's Day you old stud. If you fancy a bit of manlove and maybe an exchange of cock rings, you know where to come … er

Sassy Sundry said...

Damn, Knudsen. You put us all to shame.

Knudsen, on this V-Day, I hope you get all the hot midget sex you can handle.

Anonymous said...

Thanks OldK for new music to search out as I have only heard of two of these artists.

Happy VD to you.. oh wait you've already had that.. Midgets rock on!

M@ said...

It's about time! You know Dick Chenney has one?

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Eeeuuuwww Dive i fair nearly threw up at that.

dive said...

There's nowt wrong with a bit of manlove, lassie.

Pickled Olives said...

Body popping sounds painful.

Eddie Waring said...

I was sure that there would be at least one Chas n Dave track on there. Snooker Loopy maybe. But no. What about Grandad We Love You by that fuckin Primary School Choir. I have to say that I definately had you down as an Archies man (Sugar, Sugar) or a die hard Kenny fan.
I misjudged you Knudsen.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Chas and Dave asked my brother to be a "friend" on their MySpace site.

That's true. I don't drop bona fide celebrities' names lightly.

Old Knudsen said...

tony Was Shakin Stevens not welsh? are you trying to trap me?

dive you're a sick pervert, it would be an honour if you could wear my ring.......sicko.

Mr The robber I'm glad you're here to tell me all the clever stuff I put into my posts cos I miss half of them, I dictate from the spirit world.

Mr waring maybe I should have done 100 tunes as I couldn't include Katrina and the waves and Europe's final countdoon.

Old Knudsen said...

sam problem-child-bride there is so much wrong with that comment I don't know where to start.

Old Knudsen said...

my electric boogaloo is a lot more painful.

tony said...

Some Men Are Born Welsh.Others have Welshness Thrust Upon Them!

Bock the Robber said...

Knudsen, if you win, I'll send you one of these as a prize:

http://bocktherobber.blogspot.com/2007/02/my-gift-to-loyalism.html