Saturday 10 February 2007

Sexy Sunday.

My old friend Bushy Bob Roberts came over to have a sniff at my varnish before I used it all on the pendants that I make (my art) and as he was short of money I managed to pay him a pittance and get him to pose for Sexy Sunday. Old Bob is a legend back in his native Australia , have you ever had a cold and wished you had bought shares in Kleenex? well he is the Australian version, he is the inventor of the Bush man's hanky which means every thing you push closed a nostril and blow out yer snot you owe Bushy Bob .05 of a penny. yeah you thought it was free, now a days yer DNA isn't free so wise up and pay.

You can't see his willy as they don't call him bushy for nothing.

11 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

Bob's moustache looks bit yellow. Admit it. You gave him a dirty sanchez didn't you?

Old Knudsen said...

Now now lad don't be so jealous, its that colour cos he was giving me a rimjob, nothing so ghey.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

What's he done with it? Euuuww, i say, again.

Anonymous said...

You make that jewellery? honestly? I want some.

Spilling Ink said...

I loved looking at your art, Knudsen. That's beautiful! I'm glad the willy was tucked away, though. I hope that didn't hurt the poor fellow!

tony said...

.Ahh, there hangs a tail......

Pickled Olives said...

What a good chum to pose for you.

Lee said...

I'm feeling a bit jealous about all these nekked dudes at your house. I haven't had any nekked dudes over in a long long while.

BEAST said...

What a hunk !

Old Knudsen said...

I'm a silver tongued Caviler no one can resist what I ask of them so send me naked photos of yerselves now!

Well it was worth a try.

Old Knudsen said...

American Lynn thankyou, always nice to talk to someone with taste, don't worry there wasn't much to tuck.