Saturday 10 February 2007

Something For The Ladies.

Dick Headley a dear and old friend of mine who was in fact one of my first regular readers was on a stop over on his way to Thailand to visit the gurlyboys when he called up to my place to see how I was doing and as usual to give me Blogging advice.
" Knudsen you're too crass, too unbelievable whose gonna really believe you're an immortal one legged Scots man when you come off with all this knowledgeable pop culture stuff ?" I ventured an answer "the yanks" he thought for a moment then said "yes ok the Yanks but you really need to get some sex appeal going".

Funny you should say that because Lynn from Cheltenham was asking for something for the ladies to drool over to I asked DH if he would want to strip off for the sake of sexiness. I of course had to assure him I had many gurly boys as regular readers, I of course lied I do have a few gheys but they are my friends if you know what I mean.
It was indeed a bonus that he was wearing a black leather G-string because it was comfortable while flying, a bonus for the ladies that is.

If you want to thank Lynn I suggest a sock filled with bars of soap while shes sleeping, that's how we did it in the army/prison.



7 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

That's a nice bit of knotty pine you have there.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

lol i'm honoured indeed Old K that you should do anything for me at all, although it wasn't, quite, what i'd had in mind. Eeuuuww would be appropriate here, i feel. Bars of soap presented like that? I'd prefer satin and ribbon please.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

lol just seen the Spanish Inquisition! Again, honoured. You love it really.

tony said...

D.H. is just as i imagined him...! Adds a whole new meaning to the words "YouTube"

Pickled Olives said...

Sexy.

Old Knudsen said...

The man is a gent and armed for bear.

Anonymous said...

It would appear he needs two sizes smaller on that ol' leather bag!