Monday 12 February 2007

Top 'O' The Mornin.

Some of my cuntrymen who want to bridge the North/South divide.

I would just like to thank all the people that voted for me because if there wasn't readers then there wouldn't be Blogs. I accept these awards graciously and will set them beside the pictures of the Queen and the Reverend Ian Paisley . Oh sorry just practicing. It seems some kind soul entered me into the Irish Blog Awards, if you read the about me on the right you can see that I obviously qualify though I'm no Bog trotter. I wish all my fellow Bloggers the best of luck but if you want to forgo luck for excellence and quality you can use the links to vote for me below .

Irish Blog Awards


Here's what I'm nominated for, and the categories.Best Blog Post -- Old Bitter Balls, Keeling Time http://oldbitterballs.blogspot.com/2006/10/keeling-time.html

Most Humorous Post -- Old Bitter Balls, Or Was This Just A Dream? http://oldbitterballs.blogspot.com/2006/09/or-was-this-just-dream.html

No pressure to vote for me but if you don't I'll chase ya doon and cut ya.

17 comments:

Jagd Kunst said...

Sorry, already voted for swearing lady, she deserves it more than you. Oh and also she's irish, so I don't know why you'd try to steal her thunder like this.

Old Knudsen said...

I'm far too modest to say that I'm better, isn't everyone Irish ya stupid Kunst?

Oh and its not her thunder, and I also voted for her.

Anonymous said...

Blog have awards?
How backwards I am not to know this.
Shall vote immediately.

Old Knudsen said...

Its silly really but it keeps the 5 Bloggers in Ireland busy.

Anonymous said...

lmao :)

dive said...

So many categories.
Two votes for Old K; two for the Arse End; on for Kav.
Hope I didn't miss anyone.
Oh, and I did it twice; once as me and once as the office.

GG said...

as yer fan in japan, it's a given that you've got my vote. two for you and two for kav. well done, old man, it's a fabulous achievement to be nominated. and you deserve it. gambatte!

i knew my 15 email addresses would come in handy one day...

Kav said...

Thanks very much, dive, gaijin girl. Knudsen, I challenge you to a dance-off.

dive said...

Oh shit, I just laughed up my lunch.
Thank you for that image, Kav.
It will haunt me to my grave.

Scout said...

Done.

Anonymous said...

Ok OBB.. So let it be written.. so let it be done! My votes have been cast. I would wish you luck but you are OBB.

Dick Headley said...

Spock can't spell. Dick.

Sassy Sundry said...

I voted for the Swearing Lady, but I have voted for you to be a Blog of Note many times.

Old Knudsen said...

Thankyou to all who voted for me, no idea why you would vote for Kav or SL, well ok I too have voted for the two of them for the various categories.

kav I accept yer challenge, I hope you dance better than you fought outside the GPO.

dh spock can't spell? I didn't even check that, I assumed the vulcan was clever.

sassy sundry If I killed a secretary you'd vote for me, ok then I'll go and get one.

Old Knudsen said...

A vote for me is a vote chaos and pissing off the pure bloods as we call the Irish directly descended from Dracula who support Sinn Fein.

Bock the Robber said...

Best of luck there, Knudsen, you filthy Wee Free bigoted old teuchter.

Old Knudsen said...

And to you sir .