Wednesday 28 February 2007

Tuesday Tickle

I know the world of the Interweb can be a lonely one for some so as a favour to a *friend* of mine I'm putting this ad here for him. I have put forward the names of some of my readers to him so you may get an e-mail .

You can call me Yoda bear. On Blogger I'm a Pirate, on Myspace I'm a teenage girl and in real life I'm a dental technician , but I only want to be loved, to be loved and get lots of rimjobs, oh yeah baby. If you want to meet me you could come over to my house and we can watch Lord of the rings and I'll show you my model airplanes. Thursday is the best day for me as my mother has her bingo, don't be shy, you know you want the Yoda Bear.

e-mail me @ holeinone@hotmail.com


*when I say friend I mean I have never and never want to meet him in person, whatever happens isn't my fault.*

7 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Well this clearly should just not be allowed. It's simply... wrong. My Liz Hurley stuff was so much easier on the eyes.

Old Knudsen said...

expect an e-mail.

M@ said...

Hello, Officer!

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

He's got two armpits on each side (he does!), a bum for a tum and a poorly maintained bikini area. I recognise him! He used to be our Sunday School teacher! That's just how he looked when he took us swimming. (It was Jonah and the whale week)

Oh Mr. Munro, you haven't changed a whisker!

SQT said...

My eyes! My eyes!

Old Knudsen said...

you know you all love it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone needs a courtesy groom.