Saturday 17 February 2007

The Turn Of The Screw.

Um hello? is this thing like on?

Another reason to have DNA samples, ID cards and tattooed barcodes on our foreheads is because the British police can't find their arse with both hands.
322 convicted sex offenders have been lost, have you seen them? you should all know my views on Pedophiles and rapists , all of them (except me cos that was a mistake no a set up) should be executed as they can not be rehabilitated and who cares if they can be? they are monsters. The offenders were to be monitored by officials for the multi-agency public protection arrangements (MAPPA) yeah a mappa would be good to find them witha.
These registered sex offenders - including rapists and pedophiles have used a loophole in the system allowing them to register vague addresses in order to disappear, its called something we used to do in MI5 called lying, some guy said he lived in the woods in a tent so they said ok.

Have no fear, Old Knudsen is here, I have gone where no Old , straight man has gone before, into the cold dark heart of Myspace.

I called myself Kelly, a 14 year old gurl whose main hobbies are eating disorders , tanorexia and talking to mature men who don't treat me like a child on the Interweb while I sit all alone and vulnerable in my hoose as my mum and dad work shifts.
Fuck theres a lot of sick bastards on Myspace, I knew there were pedos and sad geezers on it but not that many .
To my recollection I've had 15 gentlemen callers, some who didn't mind a long drive or to pick me up a happy meal, each met with some Old Knudsen justice, except for one who was kinda cute .
I now have a large rose garden in my back yard and several skin suits that I like to wear around town.

If you're a lonely mature man that wants to talk to underage gurls, e-mail lonelyteenslut@hotmail.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally know of three rapists, one of them is also a pedophile who was reported to police, who let him get away. The police in Seattle, Washington were even at his front door and spoke with him. I told them that there was a warrant for his arrest in Oakland, California and they didn't even call Oakland. They let him go. The FBI could not find him and now he is free to rape and molest some more. And he is. He will. I KNOW he will. Sometimes when I am too afraid to go to sleep, I fantasize about having his balls in a jar of formaldehyde to use as a paperweight. Why are police like this??!!

Lynn -- U.S.

Old Knudsen said...

I cannot say why the police are like this, if you want to bring this to further attention then please use my e-mail to send me the details of the cases and addys and I shall ask the police the questions you want too.

I am not like amnesty international I will want details.

Fuck me if I'm getting such serious comments as of late.

tony said...

Hi Kelly xxx

Sassy Sundry said...

Knudsen, I actually think this isn't a bad idea. But skin suits really aren't flattering. Perhaps you should make necklaces from their shrunken heads?

tony said...

Kelly! I,ve just had my hair cut! I look real-purty xxx

CrankyProf said...

I will happily donate several bags of lime, new shovels, and any ammo you might need.

I can also come up with alibis pretty damn quick.

And bail money

Pickled Olives said...

Shit Kelly, clever and witty, you'll have more than nice suits and a pretty rose garden if you're not careful!

M@ said...

Okay, you got me. I'm turning myself in.

Foot Eater said...

Have you seen the film Hard Candy? Perhaps you've already mentioned it - if so, fuck you, I can't keep up with your prolific posting. If not, I suggest you do watch it. It's the most brilliant revenge-on-a-paedo-scumbag flick yet.