Sunday 11 March 2007

Cunt Of The Week.


long over due for this honour, Robert Mugabe the Zimbabwean president recently had his 83rd birthday, happy birthday and may this be yer last or as I always say to anyone having a birthday, "another year closer to death" .
The birthday party cost 1.2 million dollars (just double that for pounds sterling) while 3.2 million people in his country are starving, the people were even asked to donate money for the bash.
Zimbabwe got it's independence in 1980 from Great Britain, in 1994 The Queen of England gave Mugabe an honourary knighthood, while he cannot use the title 'sir' he can use the letters KCB.
He recently put into action 'Operation getting rid of filth' not a keep Zimbabwe tidy campaign but more like passive aggressive genocide. The shanty towns in which the poor lived were bulldozed and destroyed and the people violently forced to move on, men, weemen and children they didn't care, these people didn't have much and now they had less, just go away and die was the message he was giving them.

Mugabe forbide the screening of the 2005 movie The Interpreter claiming that it was propaganda by the CIA and fearing that it could incite hostility towards him. I haven't seen it as Sean Penn and Nicole Kidman are in it and I like neither and don't think there would be much chemistry but this Mugabe guy is more paranoid than I am.

Robert Mugabe president of Zimbabwe, you have been voted the 'Cunt of the week'.

14 comments:

Frobisher said...

Cunt of the Year I think, for many years running.

Why the world looks the other way I do not know, Africa is a pretty fucked up continent but mugabe really does plumb new depths.

The Mistress said...

Back to naked weemen and men with their willies out, please.

Vigilante said...

Who, in the whole wide world, more needs a bullet between his eyes, than Robert Mugabe?

Anonymous said...

Strange, I thought you lefties loved a strong man.

After all, he's only following the same well-worn "progressive" path as Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro and Pol Pot.

I get so confused with you people.

Oh, let's not forget how happy useful idiots were to see the end of Rhodesia, and Mr Smith.

Whoops too late. So many dead people. So much blood on your hands.

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Frobisher
I think they should just close Africa off they are doomed.

paddy until someone hires me to remove him there is more story.

MJ sorry for being deep and semi political, man cannot live on tits and willy alone, thats in the bible, somewhere at the back.

vigilante well as you're asking I do have a list.

anonymous I hope you weren't calling me a lefty or I'd have to slap yer well hidden face, they are heroes until they have to make leadership decisions then the honeymoon period is over, lefties and reality don't mix see America.

tony said...

Mugabe dies and goes to heaven. When he gets there, St. Peter tells him that he is not on the list and he does not belong in heaven. Mugabe must go to hell. So Mugabe goes to hell where Satan gives him a hearty welcome and tells him to make himself at home. Then Mugabe notices that he left his luggage in heaven and tells Satan, who says, "No problem, I'll send a couple of little devils to get your stuff." When the little devils get to heaven they find the gates are locked. St.Peter is having lunch - and they start debating what to do. Finally one comes up with the idea that they should go over the wall and get the luggage.

As they are climbing the wall, two little angels see them, and one angel says to the other,"My word,look at that! Mugabe has been in hell no more than ten minutes and we're already getting refugees!" from

Eddie Waring said...

Although he still can't use the title 'Sir' he can now also add the letters COTW after his name.

HKMGB said...

I think you're all being a bit harsh here.

He's actually quite a good bloke.

Old Knudsen said...

tony what a terrible joke I fully expect it to be told about me if I ever die.

Mr waring CUNT was already taken.

Lambent fair enough I'll change it to good bloke of the week.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

You say Mugabe, I say Mugaybe. There's definitely something being repressed in that man's psyche.

HKMGB said...

Yes, there's a great man trying to get out.

Foot Eater said...

Maybe 'anonymous' called you lefty because of your leg, or lack thereof? Or because that's the side you dress to?

Could you please post a picture of Robert Mugabe's willy, or at least his tits.

Christina said...

Now I don't know the whole story, but to me he seems like Cunt Of The Year, never mind Cunt Of The Week.

Old Knudsen said...

Look I came all the way back here for a lady from Alba what a gent I am. I have dictator of the year but I was angry when I wrote this so he was only worthy of a week.